Reviews for Three Hopeful Thoughts
CSG chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
OMG! Id love to see this go on! This was a great one shot, but would lead to a fabulous story if youre willing to tell it! Please do that for me... pretty please! :)
Charlie0925 chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Yes, need more! ;o)
Nessa19 chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Like this! I hope you continue sounds very good :)
Nessa19 chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Like this! I hope you continue sounds very good :)
Joeyoive chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Really good! Normally I dont really like this kind of thing but damn! This was really good! Im really curios to see what you would do if you continued this! :)
Lizzie Liz 15 chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
whoa! that was one hell of a story! D
dhobbs chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Oh, damn. *fans self* That was... for lack of a better word (as you seem to have robbed me of my usually quite wide vocabulary)... hot. As fuck. Seriously. I'm a little speechless.

It was sexy as hell, but also witty and really, really interesting with the different dynamics between the three of them. An unusual take on the idea of a threesome - and I definitely want to see what happens next!

Please, and this is me pretty much begging, please turn this into a story.
fannygilmore chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Wow! Hot stuff.

Thanks.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Yuck'
Ilovejessemac chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
You should make this into a story!
sallj chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
I have been maried for 26 year, and I do not smoke. but after this story I need a cigarette. you are very good at writing lemons.
Vicklish chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
I like this. Different from what I usually read (canon) but I would like to read more of this!
HisPrincess77 chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
I'm usually not interested in other than BxE but even I have to admit this fic was pretty damn good.
Kiss of sun n Lilac chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Holy crap that was really hot. I do hope u mafe this story. Would LOVE to read it
kirnkorner chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Awesome read! I want MORE!
309 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »