Reviews for Carnal Knowledge 101
Ginger Vondiesel chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Thank you for sharing this story with us :) well written & very sexy!
frol chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
ok, Pedward is not my favorite as you know, I am one of those bleeding heart romantical types. But you always bring the funny my dear and your wit is rapier sharp. Once again, I am way behind on giving proper love.

"since it was always clothed in lumpy sweaters, misshapen woobie jeans, and a cotton full-coverage bra" heh. Pedward is the anti-Edward. Love the complaints about Bella's clothes. Nothing like "that color is lovely with your skin." It's all about SHOW MORE SKIN DAMNIT.

"with the flappy thing" Baha I think this has been burned into my brain from the first time you posted it with the 25. If I ever come across one on my own I swear this will be humming in the back of my skull. Hopefully my snort won't kill the mood.

"Pinching my uncircumcised flesh between my thumb and index finger" Gotta say this is 10 times sexier that pinching the bridge of his nose.

"well-worn copy of Wuthering Heights" despite my aching loins for all things canon, you know I love it when you smack it on the ass and call it Sally.

“Uhnngh,” least sexy noise in the English...well language I suppose. Sex vernacular? Hmm either way. Makes me giggle.

"Bella fucking giggled like she was simply watching some harebrained chick flick at a slumber party" Even I want to smack this Bella. LOL

"silently entreating her to keep breathing" Gah. There you go making me like this Edward even though I fight against him. LOL You are the pied piper wordsmith and I have no choice but to follow you.

"Ever the gentleman, I sought to appease her gurgling stomach before my own insatiable craving, “I could make you something to eat, if you’re hungry. Mushroom ravioli? Or I could just jump in Volvo and pick something up? " I'll take you home myself...if you like. I keep waiting for you to go into shock. hee

"ripe strawberries" I swear the makers of Sauve shampoo owe SM a huge royalty check. I bet they never sold so much of that noxious scent until Twilight.

'held still as death above her" no one could stay still like Edward.

"Clair de Lune tinkled in the background." It's great

"I came in three long spurts as her walls clamped down on me, milking my twitching cock, screaming savage incoherencies! Biting the pillow so a full-on flurry of feathers drifted about us as our bodies lashed and latched onto each other, I shattered the cringing iron headboard into splinters and metallic dust!" You didn't have to destroy the furniture! I am guessing that down pillow sales also went up. I can picture many young men trying their damnedest to rip those bastards to get lucky.

As ever, I remain your humble servant.
Mr.SMonkey chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
"Um, my cock?" if shes aksing what it is and you have to say it like a question then there is a problem on both sides. js

I like this Ed at least he knoiws how to hit it.

Im glad I now know what a cavalier is I dont think I could have continued on living without that knowldge

"I want you in me now," my kind of gril

woman lets move to Utha and we can all be a giant happy family you bring your husband and kids Ill bring my wife and ours and we can live out our days laughing and **
thenextGayleKing chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
DICK the halls with Pedanticward FA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-La-La!
twilightnaley19 chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
LOVED THIS, THIS WAS HOT. UPDATE SOON
xKrazyKiddx chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
OMG LOVING IT! So there's more to this story or is this a one-shot? Either way its on alert! :)
baynewen chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
I wish this chapter had been longer! Edward is such an animal, and gorgeous and sexy and .. oh god I could go on forever!

You really know how to get the adrenaline pumping, your writing is erotic, sensual and HOT!

Good anatomy lesson as well, about non circumcised males, and a new sexy visual of Edward in all his glory!

Hope there is more to cum, (sorry for the pun)!
author-E.M.D chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
another great one:)
jlcummins chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Ha ha ha this one is classic. So so awesome
dazzledtina chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Wonderful

Wicked

Cant think of another w word, but I loved it and amglad you will continue with these two, thank you..:)
brandj chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
P.S. I've already read DC, and twi 25...oh and EVERYTHING Rie has written and posted! Yes...I'm being a smart ass...one of those days! :0)
maggiejoma chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
well.. love how you have Edward thinking such depraved thoughts all the while appearing the perfect gentleman...:)
SydneyAlice chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
I'd read this before, but I am always in need of a laugh. This line..."Clair de Lune tinkled in the background.." cracks me up everytime!
Viola Cornuta chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Peddie my precious, was it the 18th century French folk song "Au clair de la lune," usually performed on glockenspiel, tinkling in the background? Forget "Sex on Fire," this shit is hot:

Au clair de la lune,