Reviews for Wake Up, You've Got Boy Problems
WindRush chapter 11 . 5/18
Aw, you can't not finish this! Please update! Pretty pretty please with a cherry on top? I know it's been a long time since you first started this story, but I still find it utterly adorable to this day and really would love to see it finished :) Honestly, I love this story lots!
ClumsyWrighter chapter 11 . 3/13/2014
why wont you finich this T-T
ClumsyWrighter chapter 6 . 3/13/2014
wow chris know how to toture his lover whit Words XD
ClumsyWrighter chapter 4 . 3/12/2014
haha a book on safe vrestling hehe teddy i think we are relidted XD
ClumsyWrighter chapter 2 . 3/12/2014
oh goddnes and this happened in a Church of all Things
if thets not bad Luck i dont know what is XD
nocturnaltibet chapter 11 . 10/24/2012
I actually disagree. I dont think this story is lame. This chapter yes, but not the story. Its very sweet. You're a good writer, you captured Rio's essence well enough and no one gives a damn about Wil Wheaton. This is one of my favorite Stand By Me stories. I wish it had more Vern, Jerry O'Connell was so cute and chubby back then. Anyways, this isn't lame. I actually couldn't stop reading it. That never happens.
nocturnaltibet chapter 9 . 10/24/2012
I effing love River Phoenix.
nocturnaltibet chapter 2 . 10/24/2012
This is so good, I can't even...
myjumpingsocks chapter 11 . 9/28/2012
I hope there's more to this! And I really hope they don't have to run away together. Anyways, I'm really enjoying this story, and your writing has a lot thoughout, but you were consistent with the exciting plot lines, and keeping them very much in character.
myjumpingsocks chapter 10 . 9/28/2012
That chapter was so freaking cute and funny and cheesy and really just awesome. Loved it!
myjumpingsocks chapter 9 . 9/28/2012
Love that ending! Teddy ended up having such an awesome part in this story, and I love how everything is playing out.
myjumpingsocks chapter 8 . 9/28/2012
That was such a sad chapter! Kind of painful to read, but it was well written.
myjumpingsocks chapter 7 . 9/28/2012
Chris' stubborn behaviour is just really adorable. I'm excited for the next chapter now! I feel like the writing has really got into a nice rhythmn, and it's really enjoyable to read.
myjumpingsocks chapter 6 . 9/28/2012
Wow that was an intense chapter. I really love that Teddy is such a big part of this story still, and keeps trying to force them together.
myjumpingsocks chapter 5 . 9/28/2012
The conflict in this story was so well written! I still feel like the characters are reslly believable too.