Reviews for I n keeping s e c r e t s
Kagehana.Tsukio chapter 16 . 7/8/2012
..love the ending to this chapter. please update soon!
n7shoujo chapter 16 . 6/9/2011
Awww, this was a really cute chapter :)

I'll be waiting for an update, okay? ;D
n7shoujo chapter 7 . 6/9/2011
Ok, I just had to review this chapter! This chappie was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! Halfway through, when Vivaldi said it was better off if she died instead, I was on the verge of tears, when Oz hugged her.

I shall now move on to the next chapters! ;)
thentheclownlaughed chapter 16 . 7/11/2010
Hello~ I ran into your story and i must say,it's very good! I do hope you update soon :D
PeroPeroCandy chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Hehe, sooo cute! Now I'm super curious as to what a marriage scene between these two would be like. *_*
x3Apple chapter 15 . 5/21/2010
Yay! The fifteenth chapter! Wow, I can't believe it's that fast. Can you?

Aw, we see lots of adorable fluff between Break and Vivaldi here... And I did go to see the pic on your Deviantart, both of them are very pretty :D

I must say, I love the short break and the "memory" like atmosphere in the middle of the story. It gives a sense of mystery and peacefulness but at the same time, a short relief to Vivaldi. Uhms, i'm not sure how to explain this but that was my favorite part of the story :D

LOL, no sense of humor XD are you sure?

O.O I see the last part...

UPDATE SOON OR I'LL MURDER YOU.

PeroPeroCandy chapter 15 . 5/21/2010
L.O.V.E. this story.

New chapter was amazing, as expected. :'D!
Cromysiel chapter 15 . 5/21/2010
Aaaaah finaly! New chapter :-))

it's so great omg, please update soon :-D
PeroPeroCandy chapter 14 . 5/21/2010
Ahhh I love this story, hope it's not dead since you haven't updated for 2 months. D:
x3Apple chapter 14 . 3/11/2010
The horrid fan -Dun dun dun...-

LOLS. Poor Break.

After all this is over he'll probably start having a phobia of fans. :X

A picture of them! I wanna see it! xD See if my imagination of the twins were correct or not~!

Hmm... For some reason I feel that there's a resemblance of that little boy to Oz... or maybe i'm just looking at it too much "

Anyways, Update soon!

Minagi Soryu chapter 14 . 3/6/2010
Really enjoyed all the chapters. please post the next fast as you can!

Kiss Chuu ~ ~
Ritsikas chapter 14 . 3/6/2010
*squils* OOH HONEY YOUR BACK ! ! ! !

I was starting to get scared that everyone has left fanfiction. I know school is killing everyone and all but I was scared really... Im such a selfish person *sniff*

But wow, Sam took the news of Vivian well. But what Vivaldis thoughts are bad.. VERY BAD ! ! ! If she would have died then who would have been to save Break for the black hole.

But whats happening to Vivaldi? Is she gonna be ok? And what is Sharon up to lol.

The ending was nice, wonder what that thing was that Break felt *wink wink*

Ooh one thing:

Vivaldi sighed. "Why does she have to be so difficult~?"

Vivaldi nodded in agreement of Break's question. ( there are two Vivaldi names and I was wondering... maybe the first has to be Break? If its not then sorry)

But I hope that everytrhing will go well with you and that school will not kill you. Not sure if it will help you but schools killing me here aswell soo your not alone. But all the best to you and take care! Ill wait for the next one!
kinoko182 chapter 14 . 3/6/2010
Aw poor break, he's so cute. keep up the good work and write more soon please
KyoxSakiFan chapter 14 . 3/5/2010
Aw, more Break being adorable. 3
x3Apple chapter 13 . 2/12/2010
Omg, I loved the paragraph with Rufus and Lady Cheryl in it! xD

Ah, Vivaldi probably had something bad happen to her when she was young? *nodds* possibly.

We have action, at last! During the hospital, and in the carriage where Break was the reluctant participant, but all the same, we have ACTION! XD

OMG, CLIFF HANGER D: