Reviews for Their Final Confrontation
FortheLoveofWrestling chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
This pairing never really entered my mind, but once I read one I had to look for more. Glad I found this.
takers dark lover chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Hmm I think that I would like to see more of this pair. Not bad.
shinigami sakura2000 chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
You did an awesome job with this. I loved it! This reeked of awesomeness. Bret has some kind of tension with everybody, but it works. I remember that match too. I miss the 90s. You wrote both of them so well. Amazing job!
Haricot-Vertes chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Well this is a pairing I have certainly never read before, but you write them well just like you do all pairings. xD

This was great. ;)
Maxx6 chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Well, that was hot! And the "timing" thing is great idea :-)

To be honest, I'd never read this pairing...but since we were "ordered" to review every fic ( ;-)) I did and I'm happy I did. It's a nice piece of fic and I really liked your Mark... (still hate Bratt;-p)
redsandman99 chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
That was seriously awesome. Great job.
GrandpasGuitars chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
DK, will you marry me?

I mean it, that was brilliant. When I saw Bret and Taker on the list, I started thinking about how I would do it, but I could never do it justice like you could. The part where Taker talked about Bret's god complex was gold. And I thought it was sly, adding that joke about Punk bobbing for alcohol covered apples and attacking Jeff (I know he's the brunette). And it was so cute, Bret calling Taker red.

I know this one was not for me, but I feel like all the secret santa requests are like presents for all of us, and this is definitely one of my favorites.
BellaHickenbottom chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
I never really thought of this pairing before but I like it! I've heard of kissing someone when the ball drops but this was just another level! lol! It was all worth it though cuz Bret had the control yet he bottomed! I bet Mark finished off every bit of Whiskey in that room! HEHE. I love this Secret Santa thing!
browngirlwrites chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
talk about an unexpected pairing! but it worked well.
momijisan89 chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
I really like the details of this story...great job with those two characters!

I've never read this pairing before so that was a really fun first for me!
HardyxGirlx89 chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
I liked it! - I wasn't sure about the pairing, but I think you did an awesome job with them - the way Bret kept provoking 'Taker was great. Also, it was very detailed and extremely well written. )
Thorsmaven chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Wow, that was really brilliant! I could picture everything in my head, which was super nice at the end especially. :D Great job!
XxShawns Guardian AngelxX chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
DK...Oh...OH...DK...I am so in love with you right now. Not even my request and I loved it. DK, please tell me you are keeping Bret muse for a while. At least when you use it makes me like him again.

Oh Mark...sweet, sexy Red. And are you by chance speaking up a certain match where Shawn was special guest ref? I know Shawn accidentally took Mark's head off with a chair and was forced to do the three count for Bret. Ah good times...

"That'll help his god complex."-Love you way too much for that line xD

How come I don't get to bob for alcohol soaked apples? I've been going to the wrong parties. -_-

DK, I loved this. I mean, I'm all gooey inside I loved it so much. Dude, you rock! This was so hot!

Nef
HeartbreakDX chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Now THAT is some hot stuff. Epic good job!
Esha Napoleon chapter 1 . 12/9/2009