Reviews for The Cruel Standards of Buying an Apartment
Blueblankets chapter 12 . 3/18
I loved this story and was wondering if you would write a second part to this book. If not could you please write more zack/Freddy stories pretty please, i world be forever grateful.
Sincerely, Blueblankets
Guest chapter 12 . 12/1/2016
Ok so I know this story is old but it reminds me of my ex (mutual agreement blah blah) and I started freaking sobbing so congratulations on being a feeling-provoking writer and bring able to pull this off so flawlessly.
Cami-2017 chapter 12 . 9/24/2016
This was the most adorable story I've ever read! I love it so much! You are a really great author.
iisuita chapter 12 . 3/19/2016
this was beautiful
iisuita chapter 8 . 3/19/2016
STUPID JADE I hate you!
Sunako chapter 12 . 8/21/2015
Not normally into guy guy but i really liked this! Thanks for finishing!
Laura Ellen chapter 12 . 12/9/2014
I'm crying dear god I am crying. This is emotionally scarring I am so happy omg.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/8/2014
Hands down. Best. Fanfic. Ever.
Erin Marie chapter 12 . 6/7/2014
Thank you so much! I am genuinely so happy that you finished this! I love it! Your writing brought tears to my eyes, and the ending just put butterflies in my tummy, thinking back through the story! I LOVE YOU! Again, thank you so so so so much! xoxo
ClumsyWrighter chapter 12 . 3/13/2014
proposol at a wedding, like weddings arent happy enoth... thet is brobably why it stuk out so muts to me... it gave me the feels X3
Nicole Dollanganger chapter 12 . 10/31/2013
I can't believe this is over. -slowly claps- THIS WAS SO GODDAMN AMAZING. IM GOING TO DIE NOW. I REMEMBER I WAITED FOR UPDATES AND I FORGOT ABOUT THIS UNTIL THIS LAST UPDATE.
OMG. I LOVE YOU BUT LIKE I CRY BECAUSE WODNEWOTIEKZOAMXNWHAF. I wanted more, tbh. I can't with my life anymore.
This story is the best story of school of rock I've ever read.
-bakes you cookies-
I hope you make another school of rock fanfic. :c I cryyy

NO BUT REALLY, IT WAS AWESOME. I LOVED IT SO MUCH. S2

Best ending ever.
finish-her chapter 12 . 10/26/2013
Aww, I'm so glad you finally finished it! That was a beautiful ending :)
Erin Marie chapter 11 . 9/9/2013
Omigosh! Pleaseeeeee finish! I know it's been almost a year, but I'm dyyyinnnggg to read the ending! Love this fanfic! Love the idea of Freddy and Zack! Xoxoxoxox
Encantadora Rosa chapter 11 . 4/15/2013
Hello. Okay, I kinda, sorta, maybe love you. A lot. This is possibly the best SoR fic I've read, AND THE CUTEST PAIRING EVAAAAAAAA'. And you made it so cute and I feel all happy and it's funny and it makes me feel bubbly and wtf I don't even know what I'm saying. I'm saying this is awesome. I giggle and get butterflies over this and at the same time I totally feel everything and I don't even know what.

Sorry, no well constructed review or anything. I just wanted to express my joy at this piece of work. IT'S SO CUTEEEEE. Zack and Freddy are SO GODDAMN CUTE TOGETHER.

/Sorry. /I love you. /You're so goddamn awesome.
Resonate14 chapter 11 . 3/11/2013