Reviews for The Cruel Standards of Buying an Apartment
Laura Ellen chapter 12 . 12/9/2014
I'm crying dear god I am crying. This is emotionally scarring I am so happy omg.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/8/2014
Hands down. Best. Fanfic. Ever.
Erin Marie chapter 12 . 6/7/2014
Thank you so much! I am genuinely so happy that you finished this! I love it! Your writing brought tears to my eyes, and the ending just put butterflies in my tummy, thinking back through the story! I LOVE YOU! Again, thank you so so so so much! xoxo
ClumsyWrighter chapter 12 . 3/13/2014
proposol at a wedding, like weddings arent happy enoth... thet is brobably why it stuk out so muts to me... it gave me the feels X3
Sky Ferrero Rocher chapter 12 . 10/31/2013
I can't believe this is over. -slowly claps- THIS WAS SO GODDAMN AMAZING. IM GOING TO DIE NOW. I REMEMBER I WAITED FOR UPDATES AND I FORGOT ABOUT THIS UNTIL THIS LAST UPDATE.
OMG. I LOVE YOU BUT LIKE I CRY BECAUSE WODNEWOTIEKZOAMXNWHAF. I wanted more, tbh. I can't with my life anymore.
This story is the best story of school of rock I've ever read.
-bakes you cookies-
I hope you make another school of rock fanfic. :c I cryyy

NO BUT REALLY, IT WAS AWESOME. I LOVED IT SO MUCH. S2

Best ending ever.
BritanyJean chapter 12 . 10/26/2013
Aww, I'm so glad you finally finished it! That was a beautiful ending :)
Erin Marie chapter 11 . 9/9/2013
Omigosh! Pleaseeeeee finish! I know it's been almost a year, but I'm dyyyinnnggg to read the ending! Love this fanfic! Love the idea of Freddy and Zack! Xoxoxoxox
Encantadora Rosa chapter 11 . 4/15/2013
Hello. Okay, I kinda, sorta, maybe love you. A lot. This is possibly the best SoR fic I've read, AND THE CUTEST PAIRING EVAAAAAAAA'. And you made it so cute and I feel all happy and it's funny and it makes me feel bubbly and wtf I don't even know what I'm saying. I'm saying this is awesome. I giggle and get butterflies over this and at the same time I totally feel everything and I don't even know what.

Sorry, no well constructed review or anything. I just wanted to express my joy at this piece of work. IT'S SO CUTEEEEE. Zack and Freddy are SO GODDAMN CUTE TOGETHER.

/Sorry. /I love you. /You're so goddamn awesome.
Mrs. River chapter 11 . 3/11/2013
I love it! Keep going!
MickTheTrick chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
I've been following this story for almost three years and I've never thought to review until now. Hopefully chapter 12 will be around?
xXASilverCoinlololXx chapter 11 . 9/4/2012
This is so effing amazingly cute ;-; please finish!
JustR chapter 3 . 8/18/2012
It's obvious there is underlying want of eachother .
JustR chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
I had no clue how you were gonna pull off the 'pretend they're gay' ... I find the whole idea amusing :)
JustR chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
The first chapter was fantastic! The movie wa just on and it got me thinking... 'hmmm Freddy and Zack slash? Yes please!'

Haha (;
fantasyexpert chapter 11 . 8/10/2012
I'm dying from cuteness! I love this fanfic soooooooo much!