Reviews for The Cruel Standards of Buying an Apartment
emay-reetay chapter 11 . 7/31/2012
Hey! You still have a story here!

This is a great story! And don't hate this chapter, it's really good. I can totally wait the average length of a pregnancy until you finish this thing! Good luck!
madsie chapter 10 . 5/16/2012
awesome starfish gets me every time. But actually whenever I feel like reading fluff, I read this because it is SO cute and perfect and please don't stop writing it!
Don'tStopTheMusic chapter 11 . 4/20/2012
THE FEELS. Freddie and Zack,just... Jade is a annoying Hobknocker.
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 11 . 2/21/2012
Aww this was sweet! You need to update this! And then maybe start another story with them? -hopeful look on face-Please? I love this!
Guest chapter 11 . 2/19/2012
I love how this story is going. I love your writing, and everything is so perfect! Keep up the good work!
wildeyedways chapter 10 . 11/27/2011
OMG! Pllease please please update! I'm crying over here because you haven't updated in so long!
Sleepy Raindrop chapter 10 . 11/27/2011
*flails* *dies*

I LOVE this sooo much! Please update soon!
nikki85 chapter 10 . 10/3/2011
Yay!
Guest chapter 10 . 9/21/2011
Oh my Goddddddddddddddddd.

There will never be enough ds in that God to express the fluffy joy in my heart at this moment.

That head kiss.

That.

Head.

Kiss.

Oh my God.
runforyourlife16 chapter 9 . 9/3/2011
Oh God, you can't stop here! Please update!
nikki85 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
OMG. You must update! Been checking regularly since your last update and cry when none. Please update!
nikki85 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
a walk on the w i l d side chapter 9 . 7/12/2011
Don't you dare not update this! I love this, it's is so brilliant it's not even possible, and don't you just love them together?

And Katie has to get nicer, because I'm reading another story about her, where she's been forgotten by Zach and Freddie, because they moved on, left her, and Z&F think she left them, but she didn't. She sees them and they don't even know her, and it hasn't been updated in a year, and i couldn't bear it if that happened with this one, kay? Please.

Please, for the love of all things Zach and Freddie, please?

Kat
a walk on the w i l d side chapter 8 . 7/12/2011
NO! How could you be so cruel? WHY? Freddie wakes up...and sees Zach...and Argh! That is just so mean :( I hate this story.

No, I don't. I wish I could just quit, and leave poor Freddie's anguish...but no. I'm going ot read till the end.

I love this story, and I hate Jade.
a walk on the w i l d side chapter 7 . 7/12/2011
Oe mi godd.

I'm sorry I haven't reviewed until now, but this story is so awesome. It's so so SO depressing, and it's sweet and it makes me smile just as much as it makes me almost cry. It's funny and it's depressing, and I hope they reconcile with Katie, because I can just feel it happening. Please tell me it's either finished or shall be soon? I couldn't stand it if you never completed it.

When Freddie (completely unexpectedly) got run over, I almost closed the story right then and there. You honestly can't do that to the characters. It's just so unfair.

I love this though. I really do.

Kat