Reviews for The Cruel Standards of Buying an Apartment
JustR chapter 3 . 8/18/2012
It's obvious there is underlying want of eachother .
JustR chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
I had no clue how you were gonna pull off the 'pretend they're gay' ... I find the whole idea amusing :)
JustR chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
The first chapter was fantastic! The movie wa just on and it got me thinking... 'hmmm Freddy and Zack slash? Yes please!'

Haha (;
fantasyexpert chapter 11 . 8/10/2012
I'm dying from cuteness! I love this fanfic soooooooo much!
emay-reetay chapter 11 . 7/31/2012
Hey! You still have a story here!

This is a great story! And don't hate this chapter, it's really good. I can totally wait the average length of a pregnancy until you finish this thing! Good luck!
madsie chapter 10 . 5/16/2012
awesome starfish gets me every time. But actually whenever I feel like reading fluff, I read this because it is SO cute and perfect and please don't stop writing it!
Don'tStopTheMusic chapter 11 . 4/20/2012
THE FEELS. Freddie and Zack,just... Jade is a annoying Hobknocker.
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 11 . 2/21/2012
Aww this was sweet! You need to update this! And then maybe start another story with them? -hopeful look on face-Please? I love this!
Guest chapter 11 . 2/19/2012
I love how this story is going. I love your writing, and everything is so perfect! Keep up the good work!
wildeyedways chapter 10 . 11/27/2011
OMG! Pllease please please update! I'm crying over here because you haven't updated in so long!
Sleepy Raindrop chapter 10 . 11/27/2011
*flails* *dies*

I LOVE this sooo much! Please update soon!
nikki85 chapter 10 . 10/3/2011
Guest chapter 10 . 9/21/2011
Oh my Goddddddddddddddddd.

There will never be enough ds in that God to express the fluffy joy in my heart at this moment.

That head kiss.

Oh my God.
runforyourlife16 chapter 9 . 9/3/2011
Oh God, you can't stop here! Please update!
nikki85 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
OMG. You must update! Been checking regularly since your last update and cry when none. Please update!
83 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »