Reviews for Life in the Fast Lane
Wow just wow
Lady Sam Mallory chapter 2 . 11/3/2013
Love the last line.
zenna chapter 2 . 12/1/2012
excellent...thats the stry i ws lkng fr
brokencrownsandhearts chapter 2 . 11/26/2010
this was a great two shot! i love dean and sam's brotherly relationship and i could picture this happening, i loved this story!
TeamDean79 chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
I just love every part of this story. According to the review button thingy when I tried to review the second chapter, I already reviewed it, but...too bad, I wanna review it again, because it's so amazing! It's just...so like Dean, taking care of his little brother like this. You're such a wonderful writer. Now I'm off to create a community!
ritsam chapter 2 . 8/3/2010
Very sweet and wonderful two shot. I love a feverish Sam and protective Dean. Aww, Sammy was so sick, *hugs him and rubs his back*

Good good...

Ritu.
TeamDean79 chapter 2 . 6/28/2010
I am practically tearing up on Sam's behalf. Poor Dean, too, having to hurt his brother. Oh...wonderful writing. God, I'm gonna start crying now.
midgekin chapter 2 . 3/9/2010
Hey!

This is the first review Ive done, Ive been reading fanfic for quite some time now but just became a member. I have to say this story was AMAZING! Totally my cup of tea! lol although I must admit, as much as i love the brother bond, Id give anything to be in Deans shoes, but as Sams lover lol. Why is it just so dang butter melting hot when a strong, angsty, sexy man is sick and needs you? I have to say Ive searched the web for a good few years now trying to find a story exactly like this and this is by far the best I've read yet! Great job! Im totally looking forward to reading more stories by you!
sgs09 chapter 2 . 1/17/2010
Aw, poor Sammy... That was sweet though, how Dean was all beastly big-brother mode. ;) But then, I'm a DeanGirl, so I guess I'm a teensy bit biased.

sgs09
UpstairsMind chapter 2 . 12/24/2009
Loved it. 3
JaneConstantine chapter 2 . 12/21/2009
This story is very well written! I love comforting!Dean...I agree w/ enid18!
samgirl19 chapter 2 . 12/20/2009
this is really good and heart wrenching u should do some more chps on this even though its complete
I believe in you chapter 2 . 12/20/2009
wow! u did a wonderful job!

wish the fic had more chapters

Thx 4 sharing.