Reviews for Home Demonstration
akatsuki.yaoi.fan chapter 1 . 6/27
This is definitely one of the better slash fics in my opinion… Reid isn't victimized into a wimpy, weak-as-wet-toilet-paper martyr, and Hotch isn't the reckless, Reid-obsessed pushover that most fanfics portray him as. Your dominant Reid seems to fit amazingly well for something that contrasts the oh-so-popular stereotype of Reid being a damsel in distress.

Anyway, this is absolutely brilliant. You did extremely well on it, and I don't think you could get enough praise for how amazing this is.
Isabel Henry chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
Boom! Damn! This is brilliant! It's soo fluffy with a hint of nuttiness... Thank you for sharing!
Gubefan1990 chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
That was cute hot and sexy. Kind of icky with the jerking Hotchch off only Morgan gets that as I hope happens soon.
Sick-and-TwistedMind chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
where does one go to set up a meeting with that Reid? I have my word all picked out.
1sunfun chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Nice.
Zebrastreifen chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
very well-written story! I had to laugh soooo hard when the "...so when Emily screamed "Cape Town" at the lake"- thing came up!
shadowgrl94 chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Holy fuck! That's amazing and I don't usually read Reid/Hotch but this was definitely an exception. You got one for Morgan?
Lord L.H.J chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Oh good god. I loved it!
alexlee chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
I can't believe how much I liked this!
It's usually so hard for me to enjoy reading a fic when I'm not on board with the premise (I find it completely out of character for Spencer Reid to be a part of the Dom/Sub culture), but this was so good I just had to suspend my disbelief. I'm even buying the whole Reid/Hotch pairing, something I hadn't been able to stomach until now, so big kudos to you for opening my mind and reminding me to expect the unexpected when it comes to fanfiction.
Amazing job, thank you for sharing it with us.

Alexlee-
Gypsophila paniculata chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
wow very different and unique .I liked it
Motaku1235 chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
I was so sure the word was going to be Icecream. But that...I couldn't...I'm laughing so hard.
A chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
That was AMAZING!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
I loved loved loved Dom Reid. Good god. Please write more fics with him this way. What a huge turn on *blush*
farmgirl1964 chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
This was the wildest story ever! I loved it...every word, every action. Wow! I would love to discuss it more. Thanks for sharing this. Too, too cool.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Hot and cute at the same time. Well done.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »