Reviews for Animal
rhonda fondandy chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
I'm posting this in the very beginning of the story right now I'm thinking that sasuke is a duck... Yeah don't judge me
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
wow. this was very different and very good
HoneyBee137 chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
AMAZING!
BlackKittyMoon chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Wow that was different. Interesting.
YaOi69LoVeR chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
That was awesome! I could totally see Gaara being a fallen angel! That was fucking awesome. You are a wonderful writer through and through. I could read your writing all fucking day! :-)
Bob Da Peach chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Oh wow, what a read!

I'm going to have to troll through the rest of your stories now :P
Tripptych chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
I've read most all of your stories and so far this one is my favorite. Feral, wild and incrediably hot; I adore this. In fact it inspires me to draw Naruto and Sasuke in their demon forms.
Hikaru SD chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
I liked-no... I LOVE this! I just.. the dark themes of Hell, and the way you portrayed them as Demons? Fucking. Awesome. And the part where Naruto is being all 'dafuq waz that? O.o ' about the kiss was really funny... Was it one of those Spanish soap thingies by any chance that he saw? xD

BTW, the part where Orochimaru is like 'Bring me that soul'? I had to pause and think for a while because i got a really, REALLY vivid image of Orochimaru saying that, and quite frankly, it scared the shit out of me :/
Reinamy's Cloud chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
I've said (or implied, rather) it before and I'll say it again: your stories are like gold! I'm enjoying them so very, very much.

This one, especially, is just spectacular! Guh. Love love love.
QuilB9 chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
their last kiss was sweet and frustrating... It just made you want something more for them, something good and right...
Fireun Feather chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Utterly eff'in *brilliant*.

Honestly, what else needs to be said?

Just...just...brilliant.

FF
hullohullo chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
...love it. The only thimg close to what I feel about this... thought it could become a multichapter fic, I seriously hate how every fucking long story about love... there has to be obsticales (not one, a lot, if not one freakin long) before they get to be together/love eachother/(have a) peaceful life.
T. F chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
This one was really good. I liked that both Naruto and Sasuke were demons who fell in love :) So cute (and HOT). Keep up the amazing work!
Narue-Nara-chan chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Curious how you named it 'Animal' and other than Naruto (And maybe Kiba, and Kakashi...) there are not animals around in your fic!

It was cute and pretty. I would have liked to see more of this story, even if it fits a logic end (If tehy ended as some kind of Demi from Hell, it would have been predictable).

Thank you for the fic!
Ravensbleeding chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
It's long, but, it's so good that you don't even notice. I mean, it's really good. The ending is so cute/sweet, so like Naruto and Sasuke.