Reviews for Lifetime Scars
Mabel234 chapter 6 . 3/29
Hey
This story is amazing! I love it so much!
Guest chapter 25 . 12/23/2015
Enjoyed the story
MissVolturiKingsfan chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
Love the first chapter
Ahyah chapter 25 . 10/16/2015
This was a good read.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/4/2015
Evil baby spawn making bella a vampire
Slytherin of the Sea chapter 24 . 6/22/2015
Cute :)
DragonFire Princess chapter 25 . 5/29/2015
WOW!
Shawna chapter 11 . 5/27/2015
Another great chapter. Keep up the good work.
Shawna chapter 10 . 5/27/2015
Another great chapter. I love this story. You're such an amazing writer. Keep up the good work.
Shawna chapter 9 . 5/27/2015
Another great chapter, but I think I should point out that vampires don't cry. They can't shed tears, so how can Bella if she's a vampire? Just thought I'd point that fact out. Keep up the good work.
Shawna chapter 8 . 5/27/2015
Another wonderful chapter. I liked that Bella and Aro finally had a child and that Bella made it through the pregnancy. Keep up the good work.
Shawna chapter 7 . 5/27/2015
Another great chapter. Could you put Alec in a chapter or two? He was mentioned only once in the whole story and I think he should have a bigger role. He should be in it more. Maybe you could have him pull a prank on Bella? You could have Bella react badly and then Aro could walk in on the prank. How do you think that would turn out? Maybe Alec would be in big trouble? What kind of punishment do think he would receive? Or you could have Alec get annoyed with all the attention that both Jane and Aro are giving Bella and he could hatch a plan to try and get back at her. He could do something cruel to her that would piss Aro off and he would get punished for it. So what do you think? Please think about it? It would make my day! Thanks!
Shawna chapter 6 . 5/27/2015
Once again another great chapter. I think Bella should have a half-human/half-vampire baby like Renesmee and I think you should make Bella a vampire. Keep up the good work.
Shawna chapter 5 . 5/27/2015
I like the half-vampire half-human baby and then have Bella get turned into a vampire idea. Keep up the good work.