Reviews for Chrysalis
SolemnSaturn chapter 6 . 10/28/2013
A nice story.
I'm done with bleach and all the anime stuff. But this story is interesting, they form a good pair imo.
Infinity Comes To A End chapter 2 . 7/16/2013
excellent dialogue between characters.

if movie scripts and screenplays could look like this and follow this direction...
transcendantviewer chapter 4 . 5/7/2013
The budding of their future friendship and eventual relationship is very nice and patiently designed; a trait that I am yet to fully master...
hoshiakariDreamer chapter 16 . 12/28/2012
Love this story! I need to go back and review individual chapters, but it might be a while before I have time for that ...

I loved your portrayal of all the characters, but Nemu and Jyuushiro were fantastic. The dialoge between them was great - as was both characters' internal monologes. Nemu's 'understanding' of figures of speech was awesome, and had me laughing out loud. The pacing of the whole thing was well done too; between the developing relationship, the action part of the plot, and the individual character growth/realization, nothing dragged or seemed out of place.

And I'm glad you go for happy endings ... I like those too! The 'happy ending' here didn't come without struggle though, and the characters had to work for it and grow into it - and that kept it from being too unrealistic (or too cloying).

Great job, and I'm looking forward to reading some new stories from you, whenever you find time to write and post them!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 16 . 10/5/2012
*applauds* Crack, shmack. This continuity is awesome.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/16/2012
Nice! I think I'm going straight to the next one!
Mystera II chapter 3 . 7/15/2012
I totally agree with your opinion about Twilight and want to add how I really want to know what kind of drugs one has to ingest to get the idea to invent vampires that sparkle when hit by sunlight.

I got a real soft spot for Alucard from Hellsing and would LOVE to see what he would do when ever confronted with Edward or one of his kind. Might get cruesome ... hm, think someone wrote a fic about such an meeting yet?

Anyway, like your story so far. Tell you more tomorrow, when I finish reading it. Nighty night!
HardlyFatal chapter 16 . 4/22/2012
Splendid story! The humor had me lol'ing. Excellent grammar, spelling, punctuation, characterization, pacing, plot (both creation and advancement), dialogue, yatta yatta... basically, an awesome story. Thanks so much for writing it! 3
gunitatsuhiko chapter 16 . 3/12/2012
Favorite, favorite, a THOUSAND TIMES FAVORITE! Oh, this was brilliant! I wish it was longer, though... I have no idea what to do with myself, now that this wonderful story is over... Oh well... guess I'll just have to read it again! -

GREAT job! (And for the record, I have never seen anyone capture Juushiro's personality quite so perfectly as you have, my dear! This is EXACTLY as I perceive him!)
Lunarsea chapter 16 . 3/1/2012
Yay. It's rare to find good fics of my OTP pairing. I liked the plot and Grimmjow made me lol. :D I really enjoyed this and look forward to reading more of your fics. Good to find another Aussie fanfic writer.
cRaZyGuRl093 chapter 16 . 12/21/2011
Definitely the best story I've ever read featuring this pairing! :))
Sourire-19 chapter 16 . 12/14/2011
This story is actually only the second one with this pairing that I've read. And the other one had this pairing as a secondary one, so I can't say I can compare them. But I still think hat you did a great job with the whole thing. You didn't make the characters differ too much from how they are portrait in manga and anime (in my opinion, anyway). That only shows your skills.

Just wanted to point out that you confused Izuru Kira's name. The first name is Izuru. But that's not really worth thinking about.

Great job! Thank you for writing and sorry for such a long rumbling.

Sourire)
LazyNezumi chapter 16 . 8/24/2011
Wow IT was really great fic! And Im starting to find dirty pleasure in reading UkiNemu fics xd thanks to you and your wonderful story:)
Ravenfoot chapter 16 . 7/21/2011
Yay for my favourite crack pairing! So few strories about them...

But this was totally lovely. I really liked how you portrayed the characters, especially Nemu, she was great.

Now I'm gonna go and read your other stories so some things would make a little more sense...
Megan chapter 16 . 7/3/2011
I love your writing. It's exactly what I heard somewhere, "just because it's crack, it doesn't mean it's crap". I don't know how you imagined that Jyuushiro and Nemu should be together, but thank god you did. You just made the last five hours of my life the high light of my week. Keep writing, you're amazing