Reviews for Chrysalis
alicia.jen.havens chapter 5 . 1/21
Enjoyed this chapter, fun playful and yet serious.
WatchingTheWatchman chapter 16 . 12/16/2015
This is an incredible story, with a great mix of romance, humor, and drama. The plot is definitely heating up, and I can't wait to see what happens next in the war. You've got a knack for creating vivid, realistic characters
WatchingTheWatchman chapter 14 . 12/16/2015
I love this chapter! The blend of political maneuvering and romance is lovely. I'm glad to see them finally get together, and also glad to see Juushiro take power. He'll be good at the job; the plan to arm the rukongai is a good, albeit risky, one
WatchingTheWatchman chapter 12 . 12/16/2015
Gorgeous chapter! So many problems would be solved by a bit of honest communication, but it's hilarious to watch them dance around each other.

Juushiro would make a good head captain, I like the way you're developing that plot line.
WatchingTheWatchman chapter 9 . 12/16/2015
I love watching the growing connection between Nemu and Juushiro, as well as the development of their characters. The increasing political intrigue is also awesome! The instability within the Gotei 13 makes a lot of sense, and I can't wait to see what happens next. Overall I love this series of stories!
SolemnSaturn chapter 6 . 10/28/2013
A nice story.
I'm done with bleach and all the anime stuff. But this story is interesting, they form a good pair imo.
Infinity Comes To A End chapter 2 . 7/16/2013
excellent dialogue between characters.

if movie scripts and screenplays could look like this and follow this direction...
transcendantviewer chapter 4 . 5/7/2013
The budding of their future friendship and eventual relationship is very nice and patiently designed; a trait that I am yet to fully master...
hoshiakariDreamer chapter 16 . 12/28/2012
Love this story! I need to go back and review individual chapters, but it might be a while before I have time for that ...

I loved your portrayal of all the characters, but Nemu and Jyuushiro were fantastic. The dialoge between them was great - as was both characters' internal monologes. Nemu's 'understanding' of figures of speech was awesome, and had me laughing out loud. The pacing of the whole thing was well done too; between the developing relationship, the action part of the plot, and the individual character growth/realization, nothing dragged or seemed out of place.

And I'm glad you go for happy endings ... I like those too! The 'happy ending' here didn't come without struggle though, and the characters had to work for it and grow into it - and that kept it from being too unrealistic (or too cloying).

Great job, and I'm looking forward to reading some new stories from you, whenever you find time to write and post them!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 16 . 10/5/2012
*applauds* Crack, shmack. This continuity is awesome.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/16/2012
Nice! I think I'm going straight to the next one!
Mystera II chapter 3 . 7/15/2012
I totally agree with your opinion about Twilight and want to add how I really want to know what kind of drugs one has to ingest to get the idea to invent vampires that sparkle when hit by sunlight.

I got a real soft spot for Alucard from Hellsing and would LOVE to see what he would do when ever confronted with Edward or one of his kind. Might get cruesome ... hm, think someone wrote a fic about such an meeting yet?

Anyway, like your story so far. Tell you more tomorrow, when I finish reading it. Nighty night!
HardlyFatal chapter 16 . 4/22/2012
Splendid story! The humor had me lol'ing. Excellent grammar, spelling, punctuation, characterization, pacing, plot (both creation and advancement), dialogue, yatta yatta... basically, an awesome story. Thanks so much for writing it! 3
Flagitious Fate chapter 16 . 3/12/2012
Favorite, favorite, a THOUSAND TIMES FAVORITE! Oh, this was brilliant! I wish it was longer, though... I have no idea what to do with myself, now that this wonderful story is over... Oh well... guess I'll just have to read it again! -

GREAT job! (And for the record, I have never seen anyone capture Juushiro's personality quite so perfectly as you have, my dear! This is EXACTLY as I perceive him!)
Lunarsea chapter 16 . 3/1/2012
Yay. It's rare to find good fics of my OTP pairing. I liked the plot and Grimmjow made me lol. :D I really enjoyed this and look forward to reading more of your fics. Good to find another Aussie fanfic writer.