Reviews for Canvas of Scars
Guest chapter 3 . 8/9/2016
I'm so sad you didn't continue this story. I was on the edge of my seat waiting to see what happens next only to see there was nothing left :(
bicuriousego chapter 3 . 3/10/2016
wait...how exactly did the thing haooen with brittany and rachel?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
please do a summary of what was going to happen in the story. Really looking forward to know what went down between Rachel and Brittany
blerp chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
well the plot summary would be totally cool to see. i mean i do like to know endings and stuff.
FaberrittanaLover94 chapter 3 . 2/12/2015
Please update this amazing story
Guest chapter 3 . 5/31/2014
It is too bad you haven't finished this because it is really good.
snowdrop1026 chapter 3 . 2/12/2014
Just read this whole thing, and am dying for morel please, oh please, give me more. So many things left unresolved. I can't wait to see when the all get together. Please, come back!
Impure Thoughts chapter 3 . 11/13/2013
So i think a sequel is in order
FabPezBerry78 chapter 2 . 10/21/2013
Whaou AWESOME chapter :)
FabPezBerry78 chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
i love this fiction great job :)
Epsilon Of New Lyrae chapter 3 . 6/20/2013
Gotta say, so sick & fucked up but impressively amazing too. Loved this story, sad that updates prolly won't happen.. :[
But.. something didn't sit right with me in the early part of the chapter, with how Rachel got so... unnerved, i guess would be the right word, about Britt.. and.. iunno why exactly I get this vibe, but...
I don't think the sex between Rachel & Britt was altogether consensual..
The foreshadowing could be shown to support this, in a way, with how Britt basically admits something along the lines of being much more manipulative & malevolent then she's ever let on.
And really, what better way to both get back at Quinn for hurting Santana without going through the school hurdles then by poisoning the Rachel/Quinn dynamic in this way.
Totally throws Quinn off balance, the sex between her & San could be used as ammo AGAINST Quinn back at school, & Santana wouldn't even really need to be AWARE Britt was scheming until after the plot had reached fruition.
Britt could have simply combo-Guilted & threatened Rachel into the sex, and then more or less let Rachel know if she doesn't tell Quinn it was totally consensual she'd do something TO Quinn, or some other such tactic, and then boom The house of cards comes tumbling down around Lovely Little Brittany.
Some disturbing things to think about..
Guest chapter 3 . 5/1/2013
That was sooooooooooo hot hot hot
beccah23 chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
wow that was amazing!
Smayz chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Mmm, that was so hot.
Kell1310 chapter 3 . 1/3/2012
really enjoyed, looking forward to more
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »