Reviews for Canvas of Scars
snowdrop1026 chapter 3 . 2/12
Just read this whole thing, and am dying for morel please, oh please, give me more. So many things left unresolved. I can't wait to see when the all get together. Please, come back!
Impure Thoughts chapter 3 . 11/13/2013
So i think a sequel is in order
FabPezBerry78 chapter 2 . 10/21/2013
Whaou AWESOME chapter :)
FabPezBerry78 chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
i love this fiction great job :)
Epsilon Of New Lyrae chapter 3 . 6/20/2013
Gotta say, so sick & fucked up but impressively amazing too. Loved this story, sad that updates prolly won't happen.. :[
But.. something didn't sit right with me in the early part of the chapter, with how Rachel got so... unnerved, i guess would be the right word, about Britt.. and.. iunno why exactly I get this vibe, but...
I don't think the sex between Rachel & Britt was altogether consensual..
The foreshadowing could be shown to support this, in a way, with how Britt basically admits something along the lines of being much more manipulative & malevolent then she's ever let on.
And really, what better way to both get back at Quinn for hurting Santana without going through the school hurdles then by poisoning the Rachel/Quinn dynamic in this way.
Totally throws Quinn off balance, the sex between her & San could be used as ammo AGAINST Quinn back at school, & Santana wouldn't even really need to be AWARE Britt was scheming until after the plot had reached fruition.
Britt could have simply combo-Guilted & threatened Rachel into the sex, and then more or less let Rachel know if she doesn't tell Quinn it was totally consensual she'd do something TO Quinn, or some other such tactic, and then boom The house of cards comes tumbling down around Lovely Little Brittany.
Some disturbing things to think about..
Guest chapter 3 . 5/1/2013
That was sooooooooooo hot hot hot
beccah22 chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
wow that was amazing!
Smayz chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Mmm, that was so hot.
Kell1310 chapter 3 . 1/3/2012
really enjoyed, looking forward to more
PTHC.FFN.CAD chapter 3 . 1/2/2012
a very hot-and-bothered read!

its one of those fiction you wish you have chance to read it when it was oven-fresh!

beside the erotic component of the trilogy (which is, well, IMMENSELY, enjoyable to read), your fiction has offered some very deep level character analysis (Quinn & Rachel; Quinn & Santana) on how they attract each others identify and clash over...

the only problem comes with third installment on how Brittany has, apparently, seduced Rachel; not enough interaction give before hand or during the IT, making your Rachel slightly out of the character...

I am guessing maybe real life obligations have take you away from this, sad to see it not continued

thank you for sharing your work with us

and look forward to more of your creations!
Kikitagaru Kitsune chapter 3 . 6/20/2011
that was effing hot... and kinda sweet... too bad you, like, abandoned it...
thatdamnyank chapter 3 . 5/13/2011
lve it cant wait for the next part
mytenno chapter 3 . 4/24/2011
Fuuuck. I loved this. Sorry for the language. Every fanfic should have your girls' characterisations. This Rachel was awesome, with an edge to the show's character that wouldn't exactly be appropriate on television. I can't say I like Quinn here (I feel like she fluctuates a lot around Rachel—the dialogue between them don't seem to match how you describe the two together), but Brittany all scheming and manipulative in her own can't-be-mad-at-her way? She's awesome.

You need to write more Quinn/Santana, except Brittany and Rachel don't exist here so I can stop feeling guilty about it.

That said, I love you for writing this and want you to marry me. :D
Mael chapter 3 . 3/22/2011
I swear to god I will hunt you down like a creepy stalker nerd on glee and throttle you if you don't complete this absolutely fantastic story. It's so deep and clever and real. At the same time it's fucking delectably hot.

Get writing!

NEEDING CLOSURE
MinaRobins chapter 3 . 2/8/2011
This is honestly astounding and ridiculously hot! I love the dynamics of the characters you've worked into the story and Brittany being scarily deep, being all comfort but clever control while Santana really is the rather quick tempered one, all for instant pleasures and not much thinking. Adored how you portrayed everyone.

Honestly, love love love. Wishing there was more but seeing the date I'm doubting this will get updated anytime soon, however, I wait with baited breath till you do.

Gawd, I want to go and read it all over again.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »