Reviews for Listening
Melskim chapter 1 . 7/13
One of the very best out there. I think I've read it 20 times, is just fantastic.
lexiesus chapter 1 . 2/6
One of my favorite stories that I always come back to. You are one of my favorite authors. Please write more Xena/Ares stories. You will make a California girl very happy. Your writing is beautiful!
Paradox de la Paladino chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
THANK YOU! I have been trying to find a well-written fanfic about Xena and Ares on this site but so far I've come across these horrible stories that may have been written by a middle schooler. I love the way you wrote this from Gabrielle's point of view because the reader is able to see the love Ares and Xena share. I wish you would write more about those two. :)
xentrya chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Very sweet. One of my favourites:) Good job:)
Aideko chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
This is so lovely and well written. I love your characterizations and the descriptions of Xena and Ares' relationship. Using Gabrielle's point-of-view was very clever. She realizes there's a part of Xena that Ares relates to more than she ever could, but Gabrielle accepts it because she 'understands.' Her portrayal here truly gives her character justice.