Reviews for Souls Horrific Experience
Update already! Besides that good plot twist and keep up the good work
Now I hate black star and kid
rdeysblkdrgn chapter 10 . 1/4
cruel fucking cruel
rdeysblkdrgn chapter 1 . 1/4
dude fucking nasty kid raping soul how fucked up in the brain department are you but it was funny as hell but uuuuuuuh just gross
girl with a head chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
This is a wonderful story, but so sad and scary.
Kristein chapter 6 . 11/10/2013
*I sniff and cry* W-why did his best friend do it!? Those Bastards who the hell do they think they are!?
Guest chapter 10 . 10/16/2013
No Soul dear cousin please don't die. I'm here dont worry...and I'm sorry for saying your not cool I was just jelous...I love you *cries on the bed*
souleaterevansismine chapter 4 . 10/2/2013
*Cries* Soul I'm sorry! Soul please don't die! You are my life! Soul dies I die! No Soul No Peace!
Imaproshaman chapter 10 . 10/1/2013
I'm not much into the ''Rape Stories''...But I thought this one was actually pretty good, and well writen! Keep up the good work! 8)
Oscar chapter 10 . 9/9/2013
Oh my gosh your story is SOOOOO good you should continue with it
Guest chapter 7 . 8/16/2013
Okay I honestly think that maka would have done waaayyyyyy more then what you wrote
Guest chapter 10 . 8/16/2013
I-i 'm scarred for life
souleaterevansismine chapter 10 . 8/5/2013
Wait, Soul throws up at the very end? Plz make more plzzzzz? What happens to Soul at the actual end
souleaterevansismine chapter 3 . 8/5/2013
これは、なぜこれがソウルに起こらなかったので、悲しいです?なぜブラックスターとキッドは、私はほとんど外にバーストに戻って非常に多くの涙を保持しているので、多くの涙が彼にそれを行うことでした!
Soul as Sierra chapter 6 . 7/30/2013
Soul is my nick name XD my actual is Sierra and Soo many tears I'm holding back why did this happen to my dear Soul that's it I'm gonna Kill Kidd and Black Star they are gonna wish to god they hadent done that to Soul cause now they are gonna die beware Kidd and Black Star go near him again and see what happens Kidd and Black Star "I WILL BE YOUR WORSEST NIGHTMARE"!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »