Reviews for Pretty, Pretty
SleepyShuffle chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Waaghhhh poor Gren :c He just needs a hug! In all seriousness though, this was really good OwO Of the Vicious/Gren stories around, I really like this one. It just personifies this pairing so well I think, it's not too vanilla like some and dayummm the one line Vicious has. It's so powerful...and your description of Vicious in your notes is exactly how I see him too, which is probably why this is so in character to me xD
Leki chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
This makes Gren so endearing, its pathetic. Saddening how he will not give him up, with all his loyaly. Beautifully written.
Hillside Dancing On chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
It's always sort of hard to read this pairing, just knowing what comes next, but you made it so beautiful to do so, and in so few words. Excellent job.
deadcell chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
WOW. That... was intense. Gren is such a great character who we don't see enough of in the series, and I loved how you packed such an interesting back-story scenario into so few words.

"...even as Jupiter moon rocks wreck his back while Vicious bruises his thighs..." wow.
Tifereth-Wolfe chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
-Sniffs- So sad... I -love- it. Wonderfully written and touching.
vanda99 chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
I loved this one, even though it broke my heart! Poor Gren, I loved him too. But I guess it couldn't be any better with Vicious, so at least he's not at all OOC even if it's incredibly sad..