Reviews for Breathing Underwater
Chloe chapter 25 . 4/26/2012
OMG! I LOVE YOUR STORY! IS THERE A SEQUEL? I NEED TO KNOW!:):):);)
BlackKeys96 chapter 25 . 6/29/2010
i love this story... i cried when Nick died but over filled with joy when he came back and sooo on when he died again lmao Nick is the best and water is now my favorite element hahahaha Nick Jonas rocks!
JJstar52 chapter 2 . 4/13/2010
Hey there, I'm only up to the second chapter, and I'll review when I'm finished reading, but there is something important that you need to know:

I'm not sure if you have seen this already, but a user under the pen name "ms nick jonas" has copied the first two chapters of your story and uploaded it as her own. It is under the title, 'sick nick'. I suggest you have a look at it and contact either this person, or the site admins if you haven't already.

Just thought I'd let you know.

I'll review when I've finished reading.

Cheers!
potter8 chapter 25 . 3/4/2010
I love this I wish it couldn't end. Can't wait until your next one I'm sure it's going to be just as awesome!
You Can't Forget This chapter 2 . 3/1/2010
No real people allowed in fics. Reported.
purpleprincessparty chapter 25 . 2/22/2010
Wow I really thought you were going to leave him dead.I loved this story!Keep up the good work chibiyugixyami.
Snowfallxo chapter 25 . 2/20/2010
okay, yes, i love joe.

but i love you more.

and i was really excited that you were uploading that i kinda forgot OH MY GOSH ITS OVER!

sniffle.

i'm gonna miss it...

oh well. it was a perfect ending.

nicholas, joseph, kevin, all alive, all perfect.

everyone wins.

you rock.
silvereyed angel chapter 25 . 2/20/2010
perfection
silvereyed angel chapter 24 . 2/20/2010
He's alive, he's dead and then alive again, dead again and now what? I'M CONFUSED!

though I'm sure you'll make him live, you love him, in the end (and you promised me a happy ending!)

You know.. the whole lights/darks thing reminds me of yugioh.. with the yami's and the hikari's and all.. :) The diamonds/light-prison room reminded me of the cave in harry potter.. with the island in the middle.. :)

so yeah, it mostly reminded me of once again a brilliant, epic piece by you and I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S ALMOST OVER! NO! T.T this should go on forever and ever and ever! but that's going a bit too far, don't you think..

The prophecy was, as all the other plot-lines, deeper then any of us would've expected.. Incredible how you think of stuff like this! like, hello? brain-wave or what?

oh and Nick is so incredibly fantastically, hugel L! giving up his life for his friends.. -tears-

Now I'm all teary and emotional and arg! you and your bloody emotional endings and cliff-hangers! the way they all spoke of Nick, especially Joe, so touching it's not even funny anymore..

I'm glad the darks did one good thing in their lives and sacrificed themselves when they were defeated (though I'm not completely sure how they were defeated, did the lights kick their but or are they just so afraid of their counterparts, or just smart and realised they were outnumbered?) darks have to listen to their lights :) as usual..

oh and the 'Nick back to life' loophole was really brilliant, because you wrote throughout the whole story about them being immortal and all and then it comes back and yeah.. good..

Now.. epilogue.. now I have to wait for that.. you evil girl :)

I loved it though and I love you!

~silv (see I'm even using my/your nickname as a gesture to how much I love this!) (GO. FIGURE.)
Snowfallxo chapter 24 . 2/20/2010
oh, nick's alive.

after my last review i have mellowed out a little bit.

i don't think any of us could kill him.

although i want to just to prove myself wrong.

and you could...

nope, i'm quite confident.

i love joe's words (did i ever tell you that i love joe?) about how it's better to know, love, and lose than to not know and love at all. so sweet.

it would be sad, and a horrible twist if he chose not to... if they all did.

but you're not THAT evil.

so nick's alive. i'm sure. :)

i want that epilogue...
silvereyed angel chapter 23 . 2/20/2010
yay, go us! kick their buts!

you're really not leaving plot-holes open huh? going back to the lights, the necklace, the prophecy, the everything! (don't sue me if I missed some plot lines, there are A LOT)

We are so cool btw.. our powers get stronger and stronger and I like it.. I am personally of the opinion that there should be a movie/series with this plot (and of course other characters) because this is awesome! But you knew that! but I can't resist to say it once more! It's awesome!

Espec. because of the you-know-what-part that made me smile.. (the Lizzy/Joe holding hands part) (no, kidding, though that was cute, you know what I mean) (I KISSED NICK, girl I LOVE YOU!)

hehe..

anywayz... I wonder what Nick and Nemesis (who turned out to be the awesome good-girl after all) are going to do/are currently doing with the lights, because that's what I think they're going.. the place where they eternally locked away the lights/nimph.. :) the whole 'sacret place' thing was really cool, especially because Nick had to go all Darkness to get there..

alltogether.. pure epicness!

I can't say much more (I'm at a loss for words, kind of.. ahum) so I just say: take your time *wink wink*

~silver/very-proud-to-be-Belle
Snowfallxo chapter 23 . 2/20/2010
i love joe.

love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love

the Dark/Light barrier - lines

kevin & avani's plants - vines

really everything else - trying times

...of course, they lost nick. spiritually, he entered the darkness. and sort of the light too. but seemingly most of the dark.

i think.

just a theory.

with thanks to chibiyu and the gods of copy-and-paste...

you are awesome

update soon

or i might die

and bring joe with me

because i LOVE him.

(sorry. the review was kinda spazzy.)
purpleprincessparty chapter 22 . 2/15/2010
That was...amazing!Your stories are bad this one is almost over.:(
Snowy chapter 22 . 2/15/2010
whoa.

HA I KNEW IT.

about nick, not nemesis.

but well, we all knew that she wasn't really dark. it just never really screamed LIGHT at me, either.

nick isn't evil.

at all.

HE'S NICK.

and he saved them.

now all is... um... sort of right.

except really it's not.

can't wait to see what happens!

update NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW.
silvereyed angel chapter 22 . 2/15/2010
and then, suddenly *ping* you get the plot.. whitch is so much deeper and more complicated and thought out so well that I am completely astonished and out of comprehendable words.. even though I just used them.

Wow, you are right (Chibiyu says: when am I not?) this was really intense and I enjoyed it with all my heart and soul(see even my wacky reviews are under your long-worded intense influence now)

I love how you played this out.. though I don't have the last puzzle pieces, but I'm sure that'll come next chapter! Wow I really cannot wait -bounces up and down-

Nick is so awesome and powerful.. and so determined to love all them and OMG he loves me.. O.o or rather, Belle, but its still awesome ! -drools-

your writing was so intoxicating this time, even more then otherwise. Like ZOMG! I never say stuff like that, but this chapter really deserved it..

lol love ya chibiyu darlin' Please keep on writing like this and UPDATE RIGHT THIS INSTANT! :) that said with love of course..

~silv