Reviews for Amor Muet
IzleGoddessofMagic chapter 6 . 10/13/2012
Hey, man. You kind of abandoned this fic. Any particular reason? I'd just like to know because I miss it.
Toonfanatic5 chapter 9 . 6/26/2011
ola! I am really loving your story! I also find your A/N's enormously entertaining. Please update soon. Really looking forward to the next chapter :)
IzleGoddessofMagic chapter 9 . 5/15/2011
Thank you so much for this! I flipped out when I saw the link on my e-mail! And the cupcake is amazing :)
JustTooCool123 chapter 7 . 1/27/2011
OMG! Your stories are just too funny! I loved this and i hope you update soon! Pretty please! :3
Streak the Fox chapter 5 . 12/3/2010
NO POTOPERSON, YOU ARE NOT A BAD FAN FICTION PERSON. TRUST ME, I SHOULD KNOW.

Cam: And the winner of the I dissapointed tens of readers award is...

Lance: -drumroll- :P

Cam: STREAK THE FOX FOR HIS FF DOT NET ACCOUNT!

-confetti and streamers fly everywhere-

-standing still-

I KNOW I KNOW, sheesh, but PP, you're really AWESOME! I've read every chapter, and you're doing an excellent job! I wish you luck, God Bless! )

P.S. Cella, you're awesome too!

P.P.S. Son Venvor, keep up the good work on handling the insanity! D

P.P.P.S. I like applesauce.

Streak
squeaken1 chapter 8 . 11/2/2010
Woot! Awesome chapter! :D
IzleGoddessofMagic chapter 8 . 10/23/2010
interesting! i do feel sorry for the mime, though. what type of heartless person would dare to burn a book? please keep the updates coming!
IzleGoddessofMagic chapter 7 . 10/17/2010
Please Update!
QueenoftheWitches chapter 7 . 7/31/2010
lol, poor Marilyn! i hope the kankers dont torture her too much. oh, and squeaken1, this is kind of ate, but you asked how could jimmy and sarah be in high school with everyone? you might have figured something out by now, but jimmy and sarah could have skipped a grade.
squeaken1 chapter 7 . 7/31/2010
Great chapter! :) I sense trouble for Ed and Eddy...and I'm sure Edd won't be too pleased about it...I can't wait for the next chapter.
QueenoftheWitches chapter 6 . 7/14/2010
wow, amazing! nplease update soon! !
Reborn Warrior chapter 5 . 6/28/2010
"we get a big stick, and when she's not looking we hit her over the head and run. Who's with me?"

...*puts up hand* XD

im glad to see you updated this

i thought you forgot about it like i did with mi-uh nevermind :)

10/10

PS. If i had a BFS(Big Fat Sword), i would...Nuff Said
goneanddeleted chapter 4 . 6/7/2010
I just wanted to tell you that I read 'Dumb Love on Sunshine Island' and decided to continue on to this story and I must tell you that this is one of the weirdest stories I have ever read. Weird in a good way mind you because if it was weird in a bad way then I would be ranting and raving about how horrible it is and wishing the author to an early grave, but your still alive so you can assume that I like it.

I'd liked to say that the weirdest part for me in your entire series is that Double D is the son of Indiana Jones and can take on his skills just by putting on the aforementioned hero's hat. I'm not saying that it isn't cool I'm just saying weird. You should have him use that hat more often. XD

Well on to reviewing this chapter. I can already guess who the person Marilyn got bumped into is, but I won't 'cause that would ruin the surprise. X3 Also that Madame Grossier lady is a real witch (insert b if you wish). I mean she threw Plank and Coco in a closet for goodness sakes. *rants for a few hours*. I just hope they survive that witch's wrath 'till we get back to them in the next chapter.

Oh and I like the witty banter that goes on between yourself, Cella, and Son Venvor. It is really entertaining. Well I won't bore you anymore with this very long review so until next time...Au revoir! (hehe French for Good bye, yeah I just had to I mean this whole thing is about France XD)

Xellda
Reborn Warrior chapter 4 . 3/19/2010
im sorry for reviewing this late but i now make amvs on youtube

mostly dbz but i will make amvs for other shows if its requested

and boy do i hate this woman

cant wait for the next chapter.
godofmadness43 chapter 2 . 2/15/2010
hh, so the gang's going to Paris, this'll be good