Reviews for All Roads Lead to You
fantasylover53 chapter 25 . 8/22/2013
I have to say this, its rare that i find a story with rose that I like - in fact i generally dislike rose - but this story is brilliant. The right blend of not all rosy 10.5 get married and have 2.5 kids and a dog and Rose moving on. Found it hard to stop reading actually!
Also, the fact that Eight was in there was a bonus, there isn't enough Eight fanfic in the world.
IstariWho chapter 25 . 8/20/2013
Intense story. I really have a soft spot for the Eighth :)
I'm very happy you found a way to show how difficult it would be for Rose and the Metacrisis to be together, and still end with them both happy.
Danielle chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
I love the way you write, I fell so bad for Rose she'll fall in love with the same man againg
Donna Rose chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
I'm generally not a big Rose fan, but I really really liked this fic!
Mercedes chapter 24 . 4/14/2013
I loved this episode, I wept
Cpt-Abfall chapter 25 . 12/1/2010
This story was absolutely brilliant. Every part of it was amazing and the ending was just perfect!
MizJoely chapter 25 . 8/4/2010
A very satisfying ending to a heckuva story. Great job. Now start a new one (I know, I'm one to talk). :)
Omniac chapter 25 . 7/31/2010
*sighs* It's over. I have mixed feelings - it's such a beautiful story, it's difficult to see it go, but the ending was just the kind of happy, hopeful finish that wrapped up everything so perfectly. So, thanks for writing this, because it's really wonderful in so many ways. And take care!
MizJoely chapter 24 . 7/21/2010
I'm sooo hoping for a reconciliation; impatient me can't wait for the next. Nice scene between Charley and Rose, by the way, in case I didn't already say that. It worked out fantastically.
Omniac chapter 24 . 7/17/2010
This story is so touching, I came so close to crying, but I stopped myself because I can't read through my tears! I'm such a sap. *dabs eyes* The story is just beautiful...the characters feel so real and their struggle is absolutely heartbreaking. Thanks so much for continuing to update; I really want to see how it all ends.
MizJoely chapter 23 . 7/15/2010
Sorry it's taken me so long to review. Another great, tense, well written chapter.
Powerfulweak chapter 23 . 7/9/2010
Please finish this soon. I absolutely love your writing and want to know how it ends! :)
Omniac chapter 23 . 7/1/2010
grrahsnarglsnap This is the best alt Doctor story I've read, one of my top favorites. There's so much angst and it just feels real, how Rose still suffers so much. I never could believe in the fluffy relationships that I've read between Ten-Two and Rose, and I have a soft spot for meta-man. Kudos on the most original reunion fic, too! Reunion's probably the wrong word. Ununion, deunion, maybe just union. As opposed to the Confederacy. Don't mind me, great fic, though! I'll be here til the end.
wiggiemomsi chapter 23 . 6/30/2010

Rip out my heart and jump on it!

*Goes off to cry for human!Eight/Rose*

(Whispers: Of course, you COULD make it all better with that alternative ending I suggested *wink, wink*)
MizJoely chapter 22 . 6/27/2010
The end is nigh and I'm still on the edge of my seat!