Reviews for And Your Love
Nan-darkness chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
I loved it! Not too much at all. Perfect even!
Ziggy455 chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Not bad. Although..It droned on a little as I kept hitting the word Perfect, the word which was really overused in this nice little tidbit. I know she's supposed to be 'perfect' but put a spin on it, you don't have to tell us every five seconds how she, the atmosphere, the premise or the whole scene is perfect.

The readers know she is perfect, just switch the words around. Try and explain through Dallas why she is so perfect, what makes her perfect? The prose, the grammar and setting of your work is top notch, and you definetly have a talent here. Just try to diversify your words and think of the reader as a smartass, so don't be scared to full out seep your mind onto paper. If somebody doesn't understand the story you've written here, then they shouldn't be here.

Hope I helped.
Zephyr of Shadows chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
Oh...My...GOD! *gushes like a little fan-girl* Yes, yes, I am a guy, no I'm not into guys... I'm justa hopeless romantic at heart... this was perfect, beautifully introspective of Corbans feelings for Layloo, LOVED IT! 10/5 D
Jacki-maliska chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
its spelled leeloo
Bookworm.Annie chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
aw, very sweet.
The Lady Elrond chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
This was really cute. Just a tip, it's Leeloo and Korbin. OK? Keep writing.
Aria Vanyel chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
Okay, so I know you wrote this in 02... But Still! I can review three years later right! RIGHT! Well... GOOD fic! Love it! Absolutely adore it! _
angelical-princess chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
It's cutsie. i like it. and the steamroller person, the one who called u a jackass, is more a jackass than u r. plus, he/she (w/e) spelled it wrong too. everyone has different opinions, but i think the spelling is Leeloo. u can use ur spelling, cuz judging by the other reviews, no one really knows wth they r talking about anyways.
elggup chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
Hey! Great story. A few pointers: It Korben, and Leeloo. Just to let you know. All in all great story.

Hobbit Of Doom
Bubbaliciousgurl chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
I love it! I have been working on a 5th element fic myself and yours was VERY inspiring to me. Keep it up! Your details were great and I really liked how you reminded us of what the diva said.
Searon chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
Hey this was a great story, I love the fifth element and this was a great story of it.
queerquail chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
Aw...nice and sweet little reflective thing! And it's Leeloo and Korbin, by the way. Isn't the movie hilarious?
Xardion chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
Very good. I like how you explain her perfection and yet her vulnerability. Very good indeed.
Kit Kat chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
...Anyway,author great fic, love the concept...just a suggestion it's lelloo and korbin...just pointing it out, anyhow I think steamroller was really rude about that though..don't let it get to you...he sounds like a jerk anyway..well then continue writing! :)
Ruby Fire Wolfson chapter 1 . 11/7/2003
Sappy but pleasantly so and very cute.