Reviews for Cullen Technologies Inc
sillybilly4 chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
hey, i wanted to send u a message, but is seems that's not possible. obviously its been a few years, but i was wondering if u had plans. or if u could use some help. not that i'm a writer... well i haven't ever tried and i definitely couldn't do what u do - painting a picture with words so edible u have to stop from biting off a piece of your laptop. but u know, sometimes 2 heads are better than one.
luvedb4evr chapter 14 . 7/24/2013
please write fast soon...we r desperately waitng!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/23/2013
Woooow
doc coffee chapter 12 . 5/16/2013
pffff. I like the general idea of this story. But I found it rather difficult to read, due to the very extensive thoughts of Bella and Edward. Very interesting, but for me too extensive. I saw you were on HIATUS on this story. Maybe if you can delete more of the thoughts, and make them do and say more, it will help the story and your writtersblock. Hope you continue! Good luck!
kanskjeidag chapter 14 . 12/25/2012
I remembered loing this story when I found it a while back and knew I did not read it to the end. I had the time and loved it. Though I knew it was unfinished and likely will never be, I enjoyed the ride with your Bella and Edward. It was fun, quite a lot to laugh about an cute twists. I enjoyed the way you developed them and especially their chemistry. A humourous take on office politics and nicely developed side characted. Thanks for sharing.
sillybilly4 chapter 14 . 10/11/2012
so are u ever going to finish this story? i really like it, altho it wouldn't be horrible if the pace went up just a teensy bit...
Guest chapter 14 . 5/29/2012
At first im exited to read this story but after i read the latest chapter im kinda bored. Im fucking tired to wait bella and edward romance in this story. I WANT LEMONS! THE REAL! NOT SOME FUCKING WET DREAM. So please just hook up them.
craziest-bookworm chapter 14 . 5/12/2012
it's edward, duh!

upload fast...please do not be discouraged by the no. of reviews..i know given the standard of your writing, you deserve more reviews...but pl. do not be deterred by that...please update... i am waiting anxiously abt what will happen next...
anon chapter 4 . 4/12/2012
i think your writing is good, but when bella was preparing for the job the focus was upon the hair and clothes..yes it was important to look good but the message looks like 'if you are hot you get the job'not that that this is what you wanted but subconsciously that is what you focused on..you wrote that she was apparently intelligent..but that is it..only one word
socceralma1 chapter 14 . 4/3/2012
please finish this great story..
33harper chapter 14 . 1/13/2012
I am so loving this story! Please finish
Kedispaghetti chapter 14 . 11/29/2011
TLS suggested this fic, it is great, I really hope you update it!
pipelynn chapter 14 . 11/29/2011
i am loving this story! i hope you plan to finish?
pipelynn chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
i am loving this funny, smart bella, and this mysterious, hot edward...great start! saw this on lemonade stand and glad i found it!
nuanprong chapter 14 . 11/27/2011
Found this at the lemonade stand. Kinda disappointed that I read thru all those chapters without noticing when this story had actually been updated last. Like over a year ago? I enjoyed it, but wouldn't have read it if I noticed that before hand. I'll put it on alert in hopes this may be continued.