Reviews for Not Okay
TZDDN chapter 7 . 8/8/2013
Hi, I just read your story, I really enjoyed it :)
I wanted to write something like this, a newer version of SWAK (one of my favorite episodes) but with Ziva instead of Kate, and how she would have handled the whole situation (which means probably worse than Kate, who did it like a boss)
Nice touch the amnesia in the end
My favorite line, though, is the last one. I noticed it's an old story, thanks for sharing anyway :)
TooLazyToSignIn chapter 3 . 7/18/2013
You had me up until the seizure. I have epilepsy, and clearly you don't know seizure aid. If you're going to put seizures in your stories, you need to brush up on your seizure first aid. If someone is having a seizure, you NEVER, EVER stick them with a needle. That's just stupid. if they're flailing all over over the place, why would you even try putting something sharp and pointy in them? No.
ncisaddict123 chapter 7 . 7/8/2012
Love this story please update soon! :)
Kikilia14 chapter 7 . 2/4/2012
Loved this story. It was great.
OrangeMonkey7 chapter 7 . 1/8/2012
I loved this!
jenny chapter 7 . 1/2/2012
Great story
Jax chapter 7 . 11/5/2011
It's bubonic plague. Not pneumonic plague.
Tivaau chapter 7 . 11/5/2011
I really, REALLY enjoyed that! Nicely written, and a great story-line. Keep it up!
Silvergrass chapter 7 . 11/2/2011
haha that was so funny. and so sweet & romantic sigh.
13NCISgirl chapter 7 . 11/1/2011
Update Soon! Love It!
Robern chapter 7 . 11/1/2011
good chapter
autumndawn33 chapter 7 . 11/1/2011
combatcrazy chapter 7 . 11/1/2011
that is surprising, Gibbs actually approves of the relationship. Great chapter.
tealrose chapter 7 . 10/31/2011
LOVED IT! I absolutely adored it...great way to get them together! The Somalia ep. is still my favorite! T
mprmusings chapter 7 . 10/31/2011
no doubt about it, loved it! seriously loved it and the fact that you got my favorite tony friend in there too, palmer! i love jimmy and tony, was frosting on the cake. thank you for sharing. looking forward to your next ff.