Reviews for Fingertips
inblindingdarkness chapter 1 . 8/8
Beautiful. I love how you can take Riordan's scene, with the same characters and the same actions, but convey so much more emotion. You're one of the most gifted fanfictioners I've ever seen.
kitkatxxsparky chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Jeez. You are so freaking talented at these stories! You should write more!
I am that Writer chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Very nice.
canned sentences chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aah dead
past decembers chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
That was just...indescribable.

I especially loved how you put the dialogue in italics, only in Annabeth's point of view.
dreamsweconspire chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Wow, I read this months ago... before I had an account and I have to say it's amazing. I love how she describes Percy and everything else. Great writing style and all together, an awesome one-shot. Loved it :)
Owlgrrl chapter 1 . 6/20/2011

:D Love it!
C-Nuggets N.L chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Awesome :)
Sabriel-TS chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Another love. I love the way you didn't use the exact quotes of the books, it was a little disorienting, since I've read them so many times, but I liked the effect it left with. The emotions that you let them portray come across very well, I abosolutely love the longing expressed, and the idea of fingertips3 It's a lovely idea.
CassiLynn chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
I like the character development here, really cute and adorable.
Rising From The Flames chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
This was beautifully written. I think you did a great job of capturing the characters and really like that you embellished on this moment, as it's one that i think could have been described a little more in the books. :)
blackandwhitephotos chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
WOW I loved this it was just so sweet.

I love reading PJO from Annabeth's perspective, because in the books she seems cut off a lot of the time and this gives her life.

Just one small, and I mean small) thing.

In the line: The fact that I'm not almost makes me wish Will hadn't made it in time. Almost.

I didn't get it at first. You should change it so it says:

The fact that I'm not, almost makes me wish Will hadn't made it in time. Almost.

See? VERY small!

But I LOVED it! 15/10
Xx-Fax to the Max-xX chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Aw, that was good. Dang I love your writing.

Xx-Fax to the Max-xX