Reviews for Magic Verse 02: Enquiring Minds Want To Know
klu chapter 1 . 1/5
Well, that was an unexpected turn and I agree that Chloe should be asking those kinds of questions. More to the point, Lana is convinced that she doesn't need to stop, but it seems 'whatever/whoever is contacting them via the spirit board really only wants to talk to Chloe... So, it seems if Lana is going to continue (with that part of the magic at least), she's going to need her bestie involved.

I love how you're setting this up.
MaddAlice chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
That was amazingly creepy. Well done :)
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Aw, more Chloe and Lois. I feel awful that they are are going to die. Hopefully things work for them.
miki chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Please tell me there's a sequel or continuation to this. I'm very intrigued by the idea of Chloe and the others exploring what happened to them in "spell". And the board's response to Chloe! You've piqued my interest and I need answers. In the written form of a fic.

Balir123 chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
why did you have to stop there :( who is gonna dei?
Veronica chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
WOW! What in the world is going on...I don't think Lana has any powers...I can not wait to see what happens next...this story is so good...I wonder why the board answers to Chloe...I can not wait to see what happens next...Please update!
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Geesh. You're evil. More please?
SriHellgirl25 chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
well i love that minnesota got thrown in there. i was like...wait huh? minnesota? YES! anyway little disturbing so im really curious to see what happens next, insatiable as always ;-)