Reviews for From America with Love
Sea of drabbles chapter 13 . 6/29
I've been willing to wait a long time for this lovely, lovely story to be updated, but it's been quite a while since any signs of life have been observed by me regarding updates. A continuation would be exceedingly wonderful.
Weasel chapter 12 . 6/13
The blatant US/UK ruined it for me. I wish you had tagged it or put a warning. I'm not very comfortable with that ship. Anyway, it was up until this point.
Amu4ever chapter 4 . 6/4
Ohh! That was mean of you to give him hope of an escape :D
Amu4ever chapter 3 . 6/4
Hahaha! Russian determination...can't be beaten :D
Amu4ever chapter 2 . 6/4
Hehehe...funny how America is still trying :D
Amu4ever chapter 1 . 6/4
Hehehe...what a funny chapter :)
Midnightdemonhunter chapter 6 . 4/16
Omg! My birthday is the 30th! I share a birthday with Russia! Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
rdirf chapter 1 . 4/7
I don't care that the author abandoned this 6 years ago. I'm going to be a spoiled child and will stubbornly wait for this story to be updated until my hair grows grey and my memory dim. I just won't accept the reality of such a masterpiece being discontinued.
limeybastard chapter 13 . 10/5/2015
oh my god, i was having the absolute /worst/ day today - and then i discovered this fic. its so fucking beautiful, aaahhh! thank you for making my life the tiniest bit brighter, hon, i really, really fucking appreciate it!
BlackNoblesse chapter 8 . 9/13/2015
KOLKOLKOLKOLKOLKOL I love Russia~
BlackNoblesse chapter 1 . 9/11/2015
DANG! I honestly feel sorry for Alfred right now. XD!
ToastandOut chapter 13 . 8/16/2015
You know what seriously sucks? Getting towards the end of a great story, eagerly awaiting the bottom of the page so you can click 'Next', only to look again and see that there *is* no next, and that the author hasn't updated since 2010. Hopefully you'll update soon, but I'm sure you're probably preoccupied with other things. I just want you to know that you've made a really cool story, and I hope that when you get the chance, or if you feel like it, you'll make a new chapter. I know how tough it is to update, believe me, but this has the potential to have a wonderful ending, and I'd very much look forward to reading it should you continue anytime soon. :-)
ToastandOut chapter 9 . 8/16/2015
I'm laughing so hard I'm crying, oh my God
Yellow Pearl Mi chapter 8 . 5/16/2015
I love how you portray America as being sarcastically witty. Most writers who want to portray him as smart show it by explicitly showing his intelligence through actions such as him complaining about the world not seeing him for who he really is and not taking him seriously. But you go for a more subtle effect, and I really like that. This way, it's up to the reader to find his intelligence in the little things, such as the way he responds to others.
Rosemary chapter 13 . 5/3/2015
Jeez, I love this fic. I really hope you update again.