Reviews for From America with Love
Yellow Pearl Mi chapter 8 . 5/16
I love how you portray America as being sarcastically witty. Most writers who want to portray him as smart show it by explicitly showing his intelligence through actions such as him complaining about the world not seeing him for who he really is and not taking him seriously. But you go for a more subtle effect, and I really like that. This way, it's up to the reader to find his intelligence in the little things, such as the way he responds to others.
Rosemary chapter 13 . 5/3
Jeez, I love this fic. I really hope you update again.
Raven Beifong chapter 1 . 4/12
Please, I need more! It is so good!
FireFox Vixen chapter 13 . 4/8
Love!
EmmyKittyAnimeFan chapter 13 . 4/6
I must say, the way you employed the steadily mounting tension was gloriously artful. There are so many aspects of this story that I can praise you for, but I feel like listing them wouldn't even graze the surface of my admiration.

It's sort of funny, but I found this story a long while back, and only now just decided to read it after digging it up again. I'm glad I did.

The psychological games were thrilling (although I can't say I'm too thrilled with the blatant USUK, but it's just a matter of preference and it didn't take away from your writing in the least bit) and I'll look forward to the day when I receive an e-mail that this little treasure has been updated. (I shall remain hopeful!)

Ivan and Alfred's relationship...an interesting one indeed. You make it that way.
anon-bla chapter 1 . 1/10
"Also, you have very nice buttocks."
I literally had to stand up and walk a few rounds before i could continue. Thats how hard it was to hold in my laughter.
AAAAAHHHH
TheAwesomeMe128 chapter 13 . 11/18/2014
I love the way you characterize America
Oh goodness, it's so unclear exactly WHAT these people's relationships are. Russia and America. England and America. Friends? Family? Love interest? This whole weird triangle is fascinating
I wish you would continue!
Guest chapter 13 . 11/9/2014
Awww man this story is just waaay too good! Please update it! Please
Berryberry chapter 13 . 7/7/2014
How many more? How many more must I endure? Another flawless hetalia fanfic brought to a screaming unfinished halt. I don't think I can handle such build up with so little pay off. Not another beautiful body without a head. Kill me.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
Heuress chapter 13 . 5/22/2014
This is an amazing story! Are you going to continue it? I guess not, but either way, I loved it. Definitely one of my faves.
starryclimes chapter 5 . 5/18/2014
Oh my word. I laughed and laughed til I cried. This is wonderful. I love your writing and characterizations. I can't wait to read the rest.
Reader chapter 13 . 4/25/2014
Dear Author,

Incompleteness of the story fucking hurts.

With admiration,
Reader
ME chapter 13 . 4/16/2014
W-what the hell!? I spent hours reading something that isn't even complete, dammit!
Waterloo1224 chapter 13 . 4/15/2014
Wow, such a cliffhanger! I rather enjoyed this story. It was funny in all the right places and a little romantic in others, which makes the perfect combination for an awesome author! I sure would like to read more though, if you were ever to write anything else. Really, this story was great.