Reviews for Spirits and Souls
Allronix chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
this is so beautiful and sad. I'm not a big one for slash, but the way it was depicted was so tasteful, so sad and so painfully REAL.
May I borrow the festival concept for another SW story i'm wotking on, too?
gothic-musings chapter 1 . 2/8/2002
*sobs* I am so touched by this story. This was a very moving piece of work. Wish mine were that much of a emotional rollercoaster
bernie the chio chapter 1 . 2/3/2001
cool story! the festival of lost souls sounds like a chinese festival of sorts we have during the lunar seventh month. we also have offerings and stuff, and the ghosts are said to come back to earth. all along the street there is opera-type thingys which are bright and VERY noisy... good story! "obi-wan..."
obi's girl chapter 1 . 12/28/2000
Did Obi-Wan have any idea his Master was in his room that morning? Anakin's appearance was great. And I have another question, was it Qui-gon that put out the dumplings, because Obi-Wan just assumed it was Anakin, but I think it was QG. Anyway, I loved this piece.
Milan chapter 1 . 4/23/2000
That was great!
Megan chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
Very touching and well written. I can see that you took some time thinking this story out, and I hope that you'll keep writing good stories like these. Hopefully, others will read your stories. I give it a 10.