Reviews for Save Points
Dagger chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Wow, that was mindblowing. XD Unique idea, too. Thanks for the great read!
Lady Moe chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
This was absolutely perfect.

-L.M.
Hellcat81 chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
that was short and really great. :D
badkidoh chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
I like it.
Sir Matthew Siege Maximarian chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Ahahahahah I always asked people where the save point originated and how it would work out in the rp of the game XD Now I know! XDXD This amuses me immensely :3 And I like how you made the epic sentences and all the seriousness when it's really comical XD I love it! :3
sivasixthreeoh chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
This is really, really wonderful. I like that you make it work on so many different levels. One minute it's an interesting inquiry into the workings of the game-world, next it's comic S/Z interaction, next it's quite sad and poignant. It's impressively complex for such a short fic.

You managed to get me thinking about an aspect of the game I'd never thought about before. This is totally what I look for in fanfic. Great work!

(My favourite part was "His Ma made him save every morning before heading out to Garden". I LOLed massively.)
RJJJ chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
haha, talk about irony. nice job. :D
Sorceress Rinoa Heartilly chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Hiya there! It's very interesting! Hmm... I really haven't think so deep about the save points of FF8 (Funny, I have seen that game since I was 2 or 3 years old and i didn't really think about too much XD), well... maybe I'll check out the other Fanfic of Ultimacia's POV of the Save Points, well I hope to see it, well good luck with your future fics and see ya!

-Sorceress Rinoa Heartilly-

*No one can predict the future...*
Verdanii chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Pretty interesting. Nice one.
Yuu-ko chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
FF8 save points are.. well, basically a garden's symbol surrounded by rotating blue and yellow circles..thingie. yeah, whatever.

Nice concept. Do you play FF9? Maybe next time you can make a story about the mysteries of the save moogles' "magical diary". You know, those moogles write the "save file" in a diary bigger than their body size. (how do they keep it anyway? magical space?)

..Okay, that's just a suggestion. Like I've said before, nice story, love the concept.
KaliDiah chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Many say that the whole Time Compression bit in FF8 was just a contrived plot device thrown in at the last minute. Now we know the truth! The Save Points all throughout the FF Multiverse are all Ulti's doing! We should probably thank her. Maybe send a fruitbasket or something ...

I must say this little gem is full of win. I love it when authors take in-game mechanics and make it work in an actual story environment. Pure brilliance. :)
Saber Wing chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
*thinks* Crap, neither no I...what DOES it look like? I just played it six months ago, I should remember...

Oh well XD. Great fic, I found it to be a unique, funny read. Very well-written too, which is always a plus. I loved it!
revolution chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
save points are on google,but they typically look like a compass or SeeD symbol for garden, at least in ff8, i seem to recall the other games being different.