Reviews for Kill Leverrier
pikaree1 chapter 31 . 6/8
Millenium Earl, you inadvertently helped the Exorcists. :D I'm surprised Road didn't kill him knowing what he did to her beloved Allen.
pikaree1 chapter 30 . 6/8
And this, children, is why you shouldn't drink. You don't want to end up like the big bad mustache military man, do you? No, you don't.
pikaree1 chapter 29 . 6/8
Death by Neah, but physically this time!
pikaree1 chapter 28 . 6/8
Obviously, there was poison on the countertop that Jerry didn't know about when he dropped the burger, so it's not his fault, nope, not at all. So don't you dare take away our cook, Central.
pikaree1 chapter 27 . 6/8
Lovely flowers. Wonderful flowers. Beautiful, worthy, holy flowers.
pikaree1 chapter 26 . 6/7
No, no, Miranda, don't feel bad! You DID do something right! He was a terrible human being with very little right to live, and he has harmed your friends!
pikaree1 chapter 25 . 6/7
Did anyone remember to send a thank-you gift basket to the Earl?
pikaree1 chapter 24 . 6/7
I truly do love fireworks. :D
pikaree1 chapter 23 . 6/7
*sigh* Leverrier, there are three things in this world that you do not take away from Kanda.
1) His Mugen.
2) His soba.
3) His hair.
So thank all deities above that you did! :D Kanda got enough reason to kill you, stupid mustache! *cackles*
pikaree1 chapter 22 . 6/7
Homuicide, perhaps? Either way, Neah ain't standing for this guy being cruel to his friend/host. XD
pikaree1 chapter 21 . 6/7
Yay! Leverrier got struck by the lightning of Murphy's Law! :D
pikaree1 chapter 19 . 6/6
Timcanpy, the best golem in the world! I LOVE THE LI'L CRITTER EVEN MORE NOW! *glomps Tim*
pikaree1 chapter 18 . 6/6
Yet another brilliant invention. I do believe Komui's had the most fun out of all the characters...
pikaree1 chapter 17 . 6/6
Hey, you're not half bad, dude! *whacks Link on the back enthusiastically*
pikaree1 chapter 16 . 6/6
Best invention ever, Komui. Well, aside from Komlin X.