Reviews for Birthday?
Shirubagure chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Kawaii! kawaii kawaii! so cute! allen and mana moments are so good and cute! I love those family moments.
Arceus the Creator chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
aww
TeenageNeko chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Cute! I love father/son fluff with Allen and Mana!

You write them so well!
Jenaminya chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Aww, This is really, really cute! Poor Allen, so perplexed by the fact that people celeprate chrismas and bithdays.. But he was so cute again! And Mana, thanking some higher power (or maybe his brother) for sending Allen to him.. *sigh* I just love it.

-Jen
PWNsomeness chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Aw! That is so adorable! :)
Angel Fantasy chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Aaw... So cute!
Kuraun Kuraun chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
This was really cute. You did a wonderful job capturing Allen and Mana's emotions. I especially liked the end with Mana ("Thank you for sending him to me,"). It was very heart warming!
Xenophili chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Oh my god!

He's just too cute! That Allen, 'Kay!' That was so adorable!

I could practically picture his face in my mind. Him being all eager and stuff, balancing on his tippy-toes and then rocking back to the balls of his feet while looking a Mana with this huge innocent smile on his face while being really really tiny!

I was practically 'Kya!'-ing from the time Allen woke up to the very end!

His look of confusion is just so adorable, too!
FallenHope-Angel chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
ah i loved the father/ son moments their just to adorable! realy loved this one though!
Exorcist yoko chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Omg that was really adorable! I love it!
mysticwolf1896 chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
aww, this was so unbelievably cute! poor little allen, not knowing about christmas. and poor mana, not being able to celebrate. those two really are good for one another. yet another wonderful story from you. excellent work as always. keep up the good work. ja ne

wolfie-chan
PeanutAngel chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
That was so cute and adorable! I couldn't help but smiling and grinning and laughing the entire time while reading it! It fits the holiday season so well and it makes me love Christmas even more. :3 Allen and Mana deserve each other so much, it's a great father/son match. It always seems like those kind of matches only exist when they're not related by blood. I think I'll be smiling all night in my sleep and even through tomorrow. I could bet you in gym I break out into laughter at the thought of them and fail in ping pong once again. Your fics are wonderful and inspire the very rawest feelings in me to want to do something to celebrate as well. Excellent work as always, and I do hope you have a great Holiday Season!

Keep doing what ya love!

-PeanutAngel