Reviews for Jealousy Strikes Again
kNOTdahkawaiiDINOsaur chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Kyaaaaaa! Ichiruki 4ever! U said it girl!
yuiyuki chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Ichiruki4eva! freaking sweet...
kara1812 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
aww...I love how you put Ichigo's feeling in this story... He's so cute when he's jealous
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Please make a sequel! Just to tie things up!
CooWings chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
I really find this deeply interesting. It's great to see Ichigo being somewhat connected to his feelings, enough to acknowledge that hurt that he felt anyway. :)

I enjoyed this a lot. Please write more. Also, there are plenty of spelling errors, but only minor ones. Maybe you could do a beta for your next story if you'd like.

Cheers for IchiRuki! :D
Prizz chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Wah! I love this one! I havent read the other story yet, but I immediately liked this one! Poor Renji.. I like the guy.. but with anyone else aside from Rukia! Rukia is for Ichigo only! Yeah!
diahchan chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
hha, i always enjoy ichiruki, no matter what happens :D

n i like your story too.. Great !
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Very sweet. Too bad Ichigo doesn't seem to understand his own feelings yet.
Cavlin chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Once again! Masterfully written! I can't say enough about how detailed u are! Plz keep em commin it makes my day when I get to read one of ur fic's. Ichiruki FOREVER!
Veronica111111 chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Aww, I loved this! It's so sweet and I'm just a sucker for days at a fair/amusement park!
tombman13 chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
I hope you do another!
Black Sun Upon An Icy Sky chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
aw, this needs an update!
DanceOfTheWhiteMoon chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
You should definitely have another sequel! One where its isn't so depressing and more fluffy instead? *puppy dog eyes* All this sexual tension and negative energy is taking its toll on me... Damn it Ichigo/Rukia! Hurry up and get together!