Reviews for Love Endures All Things
fefe428 chapter 27 . 6/15/2010
I absolutely loved this section. It was all so well written, but I have one question; you mentioned how Sam was not surprised at the generosity of Jason's response regarding where Spinelli would be after the renovation of the penthouse, but you never mentioned what his response was. I guess I'm just curious.
forever babe chapter 27 . 6/15/2010
Welcome back you were well worth the wait. I think I enjoyed Sam's birthday as much as she did (almost). Great chapter.
JaSamAddiction chapter 27 . 6/15/2010
Thanks for updating again! This story is really good and I can't wait for your story about Brenda coming back. Hope to be reading again soon!
deezy-y chapter 10 . 5/11/2010
I hope that it is a twisted Ric plot. or, if it isn't that Sam can still conceive.
deezy-y chapter 8 . 5/10/2010
Just the right mix of hot and tender. I really do hope that Jasam get what they want because I couldn't care less about Ric and Liz.
deezy-y chapter 7 . 5/10/2010
Very hot! I only wish that GH spent more time on Jasam. I'm not liking the PG rating either. All you see is a kiss and a walk upstairs...where's the fun in that? Thanks for writing!
fefe428 chapter 26 . 5/3/2010
I'm so excited to read more. I can't wait for your next update. Loved, loved, loved the scene where you had Liz and Lucky outside the door while Sam and Jason were "enjoying" themselves! I can't wait for Sam to find out that Jake isn't Jason's child.
fefe428 chapter 25 . 5/3/2010
I am so glad that you opted to let both of the babies survive. I totally understand your first instinct to only allow one of them to actually be born alive, but from a strictly sentimental point of view I was really hoping for the so-called "happy ending" where the twins are concerned.

I also like your sense of irony in having Elizabeth stricken with the same complication that Sam had during Baby Lila's delivery.

I am anxious to see how Ric finally gets his commeupence so to speak, since he so deserves to suffer for all of his terrible manipulations. I am also intrigued as to how you are going to handle Elizabeth's final outcome. I really hope that you have choose to have her finally shown for the manipulative jealous liar that she is.

I can't wait to read the on...
fefe428 chapter 22 . 5/3/2010
I like the way you've written this Victor character. I'm glad to see that you have him standing up to Ric and not caving to his insinuations. However, I do suspect that there are bad things ahead for the young man.

The scene in Dr. Lee's office was so touching, and I just love how you're having her see Jason from this different perspective basically allowing her to see what it is that has the women in his life fall so hard for him despite his darker side. I just really hope that both of the babies are able to be born. It will be terribly gut wrenching to lose one of them now that they've become so real to Sam and Jason.

As for the scene with Elizabeth, I just think the way you're writing Sam's concern for Jason's role in Jake's life is true to the way that she would have handled the situation had the writers opted to have her find out about it instead of Jason telling her that awful lie. It's true to who these characters are and the strength of their love and commitment. Well done!

I can't wait to read on!
forever babe chapter 26 . 5/2/2010
I love love love you for having Elizabit#$ outside the door hearing Sam's screams! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ROFLMFAO! Awesome chapter I'm so excited about what happens next but I feel bad for Lucky.
shortie990 chapter 25 . 4/24/2010
Lol, so okay I finally was able to catch up on your story! Love all the drama and suspense and very happy that the twins are both going to make it! 3

Keep it up!
fefe428 chapter 20 . 4/20/2010
I just love the way your depicting and building the relationship between Sam, Alexis and Kristina. I'm glad you opted to have Sam find out about Alexis' actual condition and go with her to the clinic. I do find it ironic that you opted to have Elizabeth violate HIPAA regulations with the District Attorney. Since I actually work in health care and find the violation of HIPAA inexcusable under any circumstances I would have preferred that Carly actually report her and force her to face the consequences of her actions, especially when she was being so petty and jealous about Sam showing her ring to that other nurse. However, I understand that this obviously would not enhance the story's direction or plot. I am glad you did point out how serious an infraction this is on the part of a healthcare worker though. I can't wait until you make your next update. I am completely hooked now!
fefe428 chapter 18 . 4/20/2010
Outstanding chapter! I must admit your choice of the second song, was interesting...to say the least. While I understand the choice from the lyrical standpoint, it's hard to picture Jason actually listening to hip-hop. That said...I went with the whole "suspension of disbelief" theory on that one. Isn't that what we soap lovers often have to do anyway? I loved your choice of Diane as the M.C. and that you opted to give them a very traditional wedding reception with all of the usual events i.e. the introduction of the family, the cake cutting, and the garter and bouquet tosses. While these are all things that Jason would normally detest, clearly this was the type of wedding that Sam pictured as a little girl and I think it's very in character for him to tolerate this type of reception in order to make her happy...WELL DONE!

Needless to say, I loved the way you depicted Elizabeth's reaction to finding out that they were married and enjoyed that it was Carly who got to deliver the one-two punch about the wedding and the babies.
fefe428 chapter 17 . 4/20/2010
I am incredibly impressed with the amount of research you put into your writing. I was floored when I read that you are not catholic. I was impressed enough with just the information on the jewels and what the stones represented, but in order to know that much about a catholic wedding you must have had to really research it along with the appropriate bible readings. Your attention to detail is just astounding!
fefe428 chapter 14 . 4/20/2010
Love the way you're writing the relationship between Sam and Carly! It's exactly the way I would like to see these two.
120 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »