Reviews for Diffrent As
Dancing on Clouds of Sorrow chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
I would love to see this continued! I totally agree, I wish they would have put in a way to have a relationship w/ all the characters. There is something about the thought of Sten w/ ...*drool*...ahem. Anyway again I would love to see more from this!
Averie chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
you should make a second one please please!
ONEUP chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Oh...I know your feelings...I really wanted to romance Oghren because it would have been so funny..
Aboshi chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Too bad it's been so long since you wrote this. It was a very pleasant piece of writing and I'd love to see more - it has a decent ending that leaves the continuity to imagination but it would be nice to see more of this pairing from you!
Only one but bloody good chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
As I suddenly got the urge to search FF for some Sten/cousland related fiction, I was surprised to see only one story in this category, but happily surprised that said story (yours) was very well written and sweet in its own way.

Sten is very mysterious, a puzzle that draws you in, urging you to try to solve him, and I think you captured that very well.

I would be extremely happy to see this continued, and delved into deeper.

Anyhow, great story, fascinating premise and hopefully a stepping stone to something more
AyaxDeidei-Sama chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Yes please continue this, it is an amazing story so far. Sten is my Favorite character, next to Allistair of course, but it all works out. If you can romance Sten it would be really awkward at times...owo
chelseahebert13 chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
I sent dragon age an angry letter on how their game is awsome, but I wanted to romance Sten so bad! I went through all the trouble to get his sword, I talked to him every chance I got, and I even found him cookies (cause he likes them, lmao), and I was so distressed when He didnt love me :( I still dont know what Kadan is, though... But GREAT story!
Light as Air chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
their were grammer errors I suppose but I liked this. People should write more romances about Sten.
Tomiko90 chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
I'm not the critique kind, so I will just praise you! First of all, there are not nearly enough Sten/Female Warden stories out there! I always wondered what it would be like if you could actually romance Sten, and I feel like this story shows exactly what it would be like. I would be so extremely happy if you continued this! I would love to see how this developes. You have captured Sten's personality perfectly! I'll put this on my alerts in case you do decide to continue! :D
Excited Fan chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Oh please continue this! I want to see the Sten fall in love with your pretty Warden :3

Great job!
Songlian chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Mistakes be damned, I say! Your story is great and that's what matters most. I thoroughly enjoyed what you have written thus far and I do hope you continue this story.
Merlin's Phox chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Nicely done, I read it twice 'cause I couldn't get it out of my head ;)
jiyensa chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Please do continue this. Sten is by far one of the more fascinating characters; I could go on about how he should've been an available romance, yadda yadda, but we all know. You capture his nature well; it would be helpful in the future to flush out the other character more in this story (I don't know if you've written others for this OC: I was looking for Sten stuff :P) to better establish the nature of their connection. I really liked how there are hints of what Sten has actually said in the game; you used them well.
null12 chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Love this story! (:

So, can you please keep updating it?

Pretty please!