Reviews for Hey, Soul Sister
kassmarie chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
This fix was so in character it was scary. FABULOUS job!
Direction again chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
...(not a new reader, sorry to disappoint)

So I was re-reading this, and I noticed a typo in Alex's rant (you don't get to make me watch you "watch" away) - I thought I'd point it out just in case nobody had noticed and in case you care about these things.

And in case I didn't clarify enough in the other post, the fact that Alex is more mature than in cannon is absolutely great (I don't mean that sarcastically, mind you) - the way they wrote some of that season was irritating... mostly 'cause they didn't give Addisex a fair shot - Addison's impending departure to LA notwithstanding .
Direction chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
I really like the way you wrote flustered Addison :) Alex is more mature here than he is in canon, but I like it. If only the episode had gone this way...
bookworm45 chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Aww, that was a nice one. I love Alex. ;)
mlucas chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
I just read all the stories in this series and I love it. I am pretty much obsessed with Alex and Addison together so keep writing new ones in this series.
mcdreamymchobbit chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Loved it! Why didn't this happen on the show! D:
gingertwist chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Oh I love that ! It's really weel written and the story is great ! Thank you so much for writing this!
kate811 chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
THIS IS SO CUTE! Why couldn't it have happened for real?

First off, I really liked how first Addison said to Alex "I'm good. I'm all good." and then later on in the story Alex said it to Iz, Mer, and Cristina. His subconsciious is channeling Addison!

Secondly, I liked how you managed to weave things that actually happened on the show with this story. Like the race for Chief, the "when you get a moment I'd like to talk to you about the kissing!" and the whole grabbing Addison by the elbow and pulling her into a closet. (nothing about this sentence was remotely grammatically correct. my apologies!)

And thirdly, I totally loved your closet scene so much better than Shonda's! I just let out an audible, sad sigh at the thought that that's not what actually transpired in the closet scene.

Great fic and still loving the Love Game series!
rockettorussia chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
goldentail chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
I'm totally loving and on board with this series. Addex live on! lol
McMuffin chapter 1 . 12/10/2009