Reviews for Wine and Truth
jade05 chapter 3 . 2/18/2013
That was one of the cutest fics I have read. The Peter/Neal interactions were just right IMO
WaldoIsHiddenHere chapter 3 . 11/26/2012
omg! i love this story - it's so sweet! i also love how you added el's comment about sharing peter - it made me laugh...:) good job! :)
SimplyOut chapter 3 . 7/20/2012
Awwwww! I'm melting!
Asuka Yukimura chapter 3 . 2/28/2012
oh, this was soo cute, congrats on the story ;)
cHoCoLaTe-cHiHuAhUa chapter 3 . 8/29/2011
Such a cute story!
ForeverRainingFire chapter 3 . 4/23/2011
Awww! So cute! It definitely brought a smile to my face!
morgo7kc chapter 3 . 2/14/2011
Love love loved it! Awesome fic!
jessytemple chapter 3 . 1/12/2011
aww so sweet! loved them :) so in character..

gonna look for more of your fics, hope you have lots more ;)
Ai Linna-chan chapter 3 . 10/28/2010
oh that was so sweet and so white collar! really, got so real and cute. .. peter taking care of neal, soo awesome! and el, she was perfect, here, did i already said how i love her sometimes? speacialy this one:

""Would you share Peter with me?"

She winked at him. "I've been sharing him with you for years. Go for it."

Peter rolled his eyes. "Thanks for the display of jealousy, El."

"No problem," she said sweetly as she left the room."

ksksksksksksks OHMG! sooo pefect! (this lines HAS to go to the show! definitily)

Amazing fic!

Kisses, bye!
RainyJ.T chapter 3 . 10/13/2010
I wish that I could favorite this a thousand times over, it's incredibly sweet! I love it :) great job!
Dugleik chapter 3 . 9/25/2010
You just made me so happy!
Crystalzap chapter 3 . 9/15/2010
cuuute! I love that, you made Neal cool :P
Rainchecker chapter 3 . 8/24/2010
Very nice. I liked Peter reminding Neal that his crimes were only alleged
Rainchecker chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Great story. Neal really could make his own mark in the art world if he ever tried. Oh Neal. I actually sort of hope you're done with this one. I like the ambiguous way you left it.
gitanejazz chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
I'm what you Yanks call a cheap drunk - two drinks and I dash for the toilet. No passing out, no crying jag, I just get terribly sick. An alcohol-loosened tongue can lead to very interesting and sometimes enlightening conversations it seems.

I love the description of Peter as Neal's personal stalker - it fits. And I loved their verbal sparring back and forth. Neal's right, there is a line between genius and talent, and neither one comes with any guarantees of success or happiness.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »