Reviews for Your Brilliant Damage
iloveemmettcullen1995 chapter 1 . 12/20/2009 that was on of te most beautiful things iv ever read and iv read alot lol i hope u r adding more i mean u could leave it now and it still rocks but u could totally makeit a really good story...if u want and ideas or sugjestiond email me :) lol
karalian70 chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
I loved your continue writing and i hope that you'll update really 't wait!
jimemon chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Great start :)
ecxe chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
aw! i love the way edward was so gentle with her in this chapter...i can't wait these two to meet up later:) great first chapter!
happiness5678 chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
I usually stick to canon, but this is SO GOOD! Can't wait to read more; your dialogue is beautiful :)
mi chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
very interesting...
Gaia chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
OMG, this is so good and sad.. Can't wait to see what happens next.

My heart hurts:(
Lady Gwynedd chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
He left Bella on the beach? How did she get home?

I am worried now. :)

Well written and very angsty.
burninglightdustyshade chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
I loved it. Loved it, loved it, loved it. It was beautiful and poignant and innocent and heartbreaking. You have a beautiful way with words and dialogue and I'm very much looking forward to more.

To be honest, though, I am also really scared you're not going to finish it. I loved Dissonance as well. Really loved it and now I'm scared to dive into this one but it's so beautiful that I can't stop myself. So I'm with you for the long haul on both! I know life gets too hectic to always be able to write, so please don't think I'm bashing you on that because I certainly don't mean to. I just fall in love with your characters and love to know what happens to them.

Thanks for writing it!
war123 chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
I thought it was heartbreaking but first love is always hard breaking in your teens.
flecour chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Aww that was so sweet! )