Reviews for Parental Control
ohmycroft chapter 1 . 2/28
PLEASEEEEEEE write a sequel!
Tammy456 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Reunited and Parental Control are very good and I laughed through most scenes. I'm glad someone did this , I always imagined their reunion like this if they ever had one and you brought it to life very well. Thank you.
MH96 chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Continue please :)
ShoshonaTheRose chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
I love it, I really really love it but can you have Dharma and Greg share some stories about when they were first married and one of them is when they got caught having sex in a public place?
whoopthereitis321 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
ohmygoodness i love this 3 i would highly enjoy and encourage for you to do more :D
Psychedelica chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
:D Loved, loved, loved.
MrsCriminalMinds chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
This and 'reunited' are really really good loved both of them, got a question though would you be able to write a story of kitty and Edward making a surprise visit to the BAU I think that would make a really good storey :)
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
rotflmfao! ! ! ! I really liked this!
Nagener chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
This was so good. You had the characters down so well. Took me right back to Dharma and Greg. I could just hear their voices as I read the dialogue. Would like to see you continue this.
cup-o'-sweet-T.E.A chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Aw this one was cute too! Good job!
Klutzygirl33 chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Great sequel. I loved this!
Athena De'Livirio chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
I am so glad you decided to continue this story! I loved the first one, and this is really great. I think you capture Dharma just perfectly. :D