Reviews for Drabbles
Valentine T. Bloom chapter 3 . 1/1/2010
That was unusually violent. That was Jake I presume. Hm, I kinda like it, and I see why its M. good Job, all the same :D
Valentine T. Bloom chapter 2 . 1/1/2010
Aw, that was so sad! I always like it when there's drama like this, but I really can never make RR a jerk. :P
Valentine T. Bloom chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
So i was looking at my stories and saw you reviewed one. So i came on over to return the favor. Nice job, you have a good handle on the dialogue, which I always love to see in a story.
croaker001 chapter 3 . 12/19/2009
Yeah, that was definitely dark and quite a bit disturbing. I absolutely hate to even think of my girls being in a situation like this, going through the horrible experiences they did. The only good things are that Lilly killed that bastard and that the girls are happily together in a better place. Keep up the good work, hopefully with happier stuff, lol.
croaker001 chapter 2 . 12/19/2009
Awesome job, even if it was really sad. I really hate Robbie Ray right now, and him telling Miley to choose is completely unforgivable. Miley definitely made the right choice, as no one needs someone so ignorant in their life, and Lilly is where Miley's future lies :). Keep up the good work.
croaker001 chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Great job. I hate Jake in general, but especially when he is abusive to one of my girls. I hate to see Miley broken and cowering like that, but at least Lilly is there for her. At least Miley finally admitted her feelings for Lilly and together they will get past this and forget about Jake. Keep up the good work.
hartbig chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Love the ending stupid jake beating up miley

PMS