Reviews for A Bit Annoying
3DPhantom chapter 4 . 8/12
Good story. My one complaint would be that, while you really captured Neal's childish mindset well, it felt as if, throughout the whole story, Neal and especially Peter didn't actually like each other that much, which is a bit OOC and made me (perhaps unreasonably) sad. There was a distinct lack of caring in a true and deep manner that we see in the show. I always loved those kind of loving looks Peter would get when he looked at Neal sometimes, or the genuine grin Neal would wear when he saw Peter (if he wasn't in trouble). It just felt like there was no real love between them, father-son or otherwise.

It was a good story though. Kinda cute. Poor Neal. X3
The story is nice but I think you wrote Peter quite OOC in regard of what he is supposed to have thought of Caffrey before he arrested him. It's now canon that he never considered him a dangerous criminal who could hurt him. Even when he arrested him they were quite friendly and Neal sent him birthday cards and they liked each other.
somewhereinthedarkness chapter 4 . 5/31/2013
I loved this? It was truly great. Captured them wonderfully. Peter really WAS mean. Poor Neal:/
Itsmecoon chapter 4 . 2/21/2013
I loved this! Peter taking care of Neal. He was such a baby but I find men are when they're sick.

Great job. I loved it.
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 4 . 11/5/2012
I love how you made Neal whine to El about how "mean" Peter was being. It was really cute, although I do think it was kinda mean for Peter to force Neal to get the shot when he could've taken a pill. The story was adorable and I loved it.
vlwillis chapter 4 . 1/19/2012
I love how in this one, you showed Peter's point of view. Good job! I love how he sees Neal, the enemy, a friend, a nuisance, a kid in need. Last chapter from Neal's point, dumb cocky kid still doesn't appreciate what he's got!

Well written!
HAMUCHA chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
(The nurse came in with the tray. The tray held a vial of medicine and a sharp syringe covered in plastic.)

Run, Neal, run!
XxMyth MakerxX chapter 4 . 6/29/2011
Is that really the end? Too adorable! This is the first White Collar fanfic I've read (I love the show) and, I must say, I'm impressed! Loved how you really made Peter and El treat Neal like their son. It was heartwarming, and very well written. I think I'll go search through your stories now, to find some more treasures ;)
XxMyth MakerxX chapter 3 . 6/29/2011
Aw, we finally see a soft side of Peter :) It's funny though, how Pete decides to come off stern instead of comforting to Neal. If Neal was a woman, you can bet it'd be a different story. Very cute :)
XxMyth MakerxX chapter 2 . 6/29/2011
Aww - Neal is really too cute. There he goes, complaining about Peter, whose only real crime is being an adult male *laugh* Loved how Neal kept calling him a "mean man". It's okay, Neal :)
XxMyth MakerxX chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Aww, love how vulnerable you made Neal in his sick state! Too cute! And Peter is such a sarcastic, stiff, no-nonsense person in this! It's great! Plus he's a sweetie for looking after him :D
whitelighter013 chapter 4 . 5/4/2011
Neal's vanity has no limit! that is true my friend. haha. really enjoyed reading this. :)
whitelighter013 chapter 2 . 5/4/2011
I should have threatened to sue him and take the house and his wife and his dog.

-probably the best threat I would imagine Neal would tell Peter. haha. poor Neal. :)
Shoen chapter 2 . 9/6/2010
hy just a question when someone have fever and cold is used in USA to give him a shot of steroid?

I'm asking you because i'm writing a funny story about it!
mynameisicy chapter 4 . 2/14/2010
Dude, I'm trying to read your stories in order (it was hard to figure out which order was which) and I'm living them so far. :)

I didn't know Neal was scared of shots. Was that in the show (I've only seen one or two episodes), or did you make it up? Either way, I like it and I like your stories. :)