Reviews for Truth
Sepsis chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Twitchylicious chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
"So is yours." made me snort. Yay for Jonny/Harley kisses!
thebison chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Toccata No. 9,

Wonderful! This work was really fantastic. Short and sweet, like so many of your pieces are, but it contains humor, character development, and underlying angst. I don't know how you manage to fit all that in, but great job. Not really much else to say besides that.

Once again, superb.

Yours Truly,

This.Is.SCRUMPTIOUS chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
ahaha this is funny. i like it. :D
Dr. Doodle chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
God I loved this, even though this is so short you wrote them both so perfectly, I really admire how you've stayed in touch with the original characters and still managed to Nolanise them both :)

You're making me wish I could write a Harley/Crane story but the little Nolanverse world I've created won't allow it :'(

Maybe I could make one that's not a part of it?

Worming around it sounds fun :D

This is definately on my favourites list :P
E. S. Young chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
This was definitely fun. I was grinning like an idiot the entire time I was reading it. That said, your ability to convey so much using very few words and details is amazing. It's something that I wish that I could do; maybe then updates would be faster and chapters wouldn't be 30 pages long. :P

I love how calm and playful your Harley is around Jonathan, because you just know that that frustrates him to no end, and pissy Jonathan is always good for a laugh. Brilliant though he is, he just doesn't get it when someone's trying to have fun with him.

Harleen's "Never, huh?" was very intriguing. It implied so much for being such a brief sentence. I don't want to say Jonathan's sex life because, to me, that's like leaving out the question of whether he's ever received ANY kind of nonviolent physical contact, but because we're talking about kissing, I'll go with 'sex life.' It's something that I have to wonder if he's ever had. He doesn't come off as being affectionate, let alone sexual. Anymore, I'm not sure if he's completely asexual or if he learned to repress any desire for physical contact at a young age, so that, when he was old enough to start feeling sexual attraction, he pretty much didn't and any desire that he DID feel was immediately brushed off by the idea that "It's useless and distracts me from more important things" (plus, he seems like a very picky guy who wouldn't fall for just anyone). Which, inevitably, brings up the question of his virginity, whether or not he still has it, is it realistic if he still does, and all that fun stuff. Oy...I've probably gone on about this for entirely too long, now, but point is that Harley's question raises questions and it seems like I'm not the only one who wonders about this kind of stuff.

The part about Harley's tasting like licorice stuck out for me. It was intriguing-not to say that I didn't like it, but for some reason, 'intriguing' seems to be the only appropriate word to use.

Oh, and I adored the last line, the fact that Harley got the last line, the slight nod toward cross-dressing that came with it... Overall, lovely, lovely, lovely job. Hope you'll write more Harley/Jonathan in the future since, quite frankly, there just isn't enough of it.