Reviews for Fairy Lights
Gttttttttttt chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Awww such a cute , Sweet story :)
I love the interaction between these two
The spanking really fits the situation . In my opinion thinking about suicide and wishing death , is an extremely selfish thing .when you have people around who love you .
I loved that Jack lover was crying at the end , and he ended up being comforted by Jack ...
I also loved the walk they took at the end .

great job .Thank you
TaraHalliwell chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I loved this story! You had Ianto and Jack perfectly in character. I would love to see another fic similar to this, or even what Jack suggested at the end ;) lol, anyways fantastic story!
Indigo1100 chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Great story! I like how you started it with him sitting there- it was a really powerful opening. I like how Jack is trying to be all 'business' when he calls Ianto, but it doesn't work for long. I like that bit about Ianto recognizing Jack's 'signals', and how Ianto immediately knows what to do. I love their conversation, Jack opening to Ianto, and I think livid is a lovely word. I like how Jack decides that he will accept what's going to happen. The flashback was great, from neither Ianto nor Jack wanting he 'forget' route, to Ianto when he accepts, warning Jack that he doesn't take pain well (amazing part, that), and I like how it does end up being a resolution for him, helping him.

And I like the Jack and Ianto scene that's next, Jack realizing he wouldn't kill himself, then the 'break' in the middle, Jack now wanting to help Ianto, tears and all, but Ianto knowing they can't be done yet, and the "I'm sorry". I like Jack's determination, and the line about "not question and question" was great, as was the one about Jack expecting a 'one for one'. I like how Ianto manages to get to the root of the issue so clearly, and how Jack realizes this. I like how Jack actually ends up comforting Ianto after.

And I love the change in the meaning of the lights, and I think your end is wonderful. Thanks!
Buffyxenaman chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
good story
tinyinara chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Ohhh parts of this were so beautiful I nearly cried! So realistic/believable as well! I've just really started getting into Torchwood and have finished the second season so was so pleased to see this and also the Jack/Owen/Ianto one on your website which I absolutely loved. Both are fantastic and the characters spot on. I can't find any other Torchwood discipline fics anywhere so thank goodness for these! Do you have any plans to write some more? (I'd love to see a Jack/Gwen one but don't know whether that could be realistic or not!)
Merqurius chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
I absolutely loved this. And I'd love to see more Torchwood stories like this. Maybe one taking place after the episode "Adrift"?
Unable to Exist chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
*utterly dies* LOVED. IT.
wandamarie chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
wow it was a good one thanks
SilverCat63 chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
OK, this is just begging for more. That transfer some of it to the bedroom is a definite yes, at least from a fangirl point of view. But even if you don't do anymore this was great, very realistic and believable.

I think Jack really does need someone to give him a good spanking every once and awhile. He just needs someone to pull him back and set him straight, and Ianto would be the only one to do it. Gwen would try, but it wouldn't work. Owen couldn't pull it off, he's too cynical. And Tosh is too sweet and would probably blush and run away.
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
This was really well done. I hope you'll write more torchwood fics like this one :)
GorensGirl chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
This was great. I never would have thought of Ianto spanking Jack (maybe the Doctor could do it), but in the context of that episode it does make sense. A metal pointer? Yowch!

Have you seen the season 2 episode Adrift yet? I'd love to read a reaction to an incident that happens in that one.

One thing, though: Ianto is Welsh, not English. And would probably be mortally insulted to be called English, lol. You can call him British, though.