Reviews for Mystical Kitsune Warrior: The Revival!
Saintsrow10 chapter 7 . 12/15
I really really really hope you update this
PkmntrainerCam chapter 7 . 11/22
Pfft... Banana Cream...
One figure is obviously sephiroth but anyone who is a fan of the final fantasy series would know that. It's the guy with the sabor I'm stuck on. I've played several RPGs and quite a few of them were described the way you put him. I'm determined to get it down though.
It would be funny if naruto uses his sexy jutsu or if he makes a clone one ot something along those lines and sends it to school or something
TROOPER911 chapter 7 . 5/9
Fuckin great man cant wait for the next update.
Beast Mode92 chapter 1 . 2/24
i'm a bit confused, his friends don't seem too concerned tat Naruto just decapitated two people thereby committing murder right in front of them. Did they not see it or something?
Akio Desusta chapter 2 . 1/29
This is pretty good
duskrider chapter 7 . 1/18
To be honest Naruto is a prankster and loves a good life so Mad Dog fits him. That and he was and still is in many ways Ron still.
Epoli chapter 7 . 1/13
I rather enjoyed this chapter, and I'm glad to see you updating my second favorite of all your stories (ghoul school being the first). Keep up the good work, and have a good day.
te.nellis chapter 7 . 1/13
Lol. It's time for Ron/Naruto to enjoy the happpines he has and defend it as well. Keep it up!
SPark681 chapter 7 . 1/13
Well this chapter was interesting wonder how Naruto will do as a mascot and who the next villain to pop up will be anyways keep up the great work!
DragonPony022 chapter 7 . 1/13
Great chapter, can't wait to see what will happen next.
Jebest4781 chapter 7 . 1/13
Well this was pretty fun here
Falcon800 chapter 7 . 1/13
My guess who he saw in Tara was Hinata
gamelover41592 chapter 7 . 1/13
excellent work on this chapter and looking forward to the next chapter