Reviews for Good Santa, Bad Elf
Belicia Zarita chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
I was just kind of smiling along with the story, chuckling because it is a cute, amusing story with lots of fun interplay. And then I got to "They tore!" at the end and nearly busted my guts laughing. Bravo, my friend! Very well done!
JoMoFan-spot chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Chris is adorable, thats why his character is so enjoyable. I personally am not a fan of Chris/Paul pairing but you have to admit, they are very very slashy on SD & RAW. And some authors write them very cutely which make the pairing entertaining. Like Chris being childish and whiny, Paul being very humble to have a boyfriend like Chris. I read a fic by Dark Kaneanite of the pairing and adored it to no ends. Proves it really depends on author to make something work.

Anyways, this was very well done piece by you. Your writing style is very nice. Whenever I read something by you, its special. Good job!
slashburd chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
What a fantastic story, loving the fact that Jericho was being an ass as per usual and that it all turned out right in the end :)

Great writing and a great gift for the lucky recipient :)
shinigami sakura2000 chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Awesome fic! Show dressed up like santa claus...priceless! I'm kinda scared to know what Chris could have possibly given Vince, but knowing him, it was probably hilarious. I love hearing Chris talk. I can't even hear the word hypocrite without laughing. Great job!
Haricot-Vertes chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
XD LOVE IT! Of course Chris would be the one to do something like this after he thought his Christmas had been ruined. xD I bet John and Shawn are having a lot of fun at the current momnent in time, and Big Show will be as soon as they get down delivering their gifts to the rest of the poor souls. xD After all his gift is the gift that keeps on giving. ;)

I loved this. :)
redsandman99 chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
This was too funny. Great job.
Maxx6 chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
OK, this was so...X-massy-cute! I really liked it a lot. ...Well, would love for Shawn and Cena to stay on the hall a little longer...(or probably never closing the door LOL)...

Btw,I had accually to find the "troglodyte" in dictionary LOL

Great fic,like slashy X-mas fairytale...:-D
Blazing Glory chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
This one made me smile. I love it. Wonder what he's leaving for Vince and the others. Merry Christmas
Thorsmaven chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
So cute! Chris isn't a bad elf, persay... he's just... a naughty one XD That was a really clever story, I really did enjoy it :D
damageddementia chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Paul should never wear tights. (grimaces)

But that was adorable and hilarious. Leave it to Chris to leave those 'gifts' there, and of course his little pranks backfired. But at least Santa taught his elf the true meaning of Christmad.
TheMizMagnet chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Very very cute! I laughed... a lot during this. I loved it! Interesting for someone to work Paul into a pairing, but still cute.

.: TMM :.
wrestlefan4 chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Nef! Nef! *covers in hugs*

I love it so much! It's so cute and it's Jerishow and I love it hxc! Thank you so much I adore it. It's perfect!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year girl!

WF
Yvanna Irie chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
I actually had to stop reading this about halfway through and go bounce around the living room like a bunny on 10% caffeine, just so that I wouldn't bust a cranial artery trying not to howl with laughter x'D Jerry-boy is such a fool sometimes. And the Santa-Show mental image you gave me... O.o I like. Really, really like. *showers you with hearts*

You're intensely amazing, you know? D:
Dark Kaneanite chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
That ha all over it. WF4 will love it. Chris as an elf. *snerk* And Paul dressed as Santa, that is just too cute, and I can actually picture that in mind.

Poor Hardy's, as much as I love me some Hardycest, I can see Matt reacting that way. That boy protesth his straightness too much IMO.

Yay! Cena/Shawn! Sometimes all it takes is the tiniest of pushes to get what your heart truly desires.
Esha Napoleon chapter 1 . 12/10/2009