Reviews for Familiar of Zero: Almost Home
I hate Louise!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/7/2015
well...the dukes dead
Guest chapter 4 . 7/23/2015
I see what you did there with Louise's father in the last chapter now. :)
KeyofKings chapter 16 . 4/7/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Guest chapter 5 . 1/12/2013
Well that could cause issues I wonder what the world is going to do with no flights, ships, space stations, modern transportation or anything? Cause it wont be pretty if a car suddenly vanishes and someone(s) are sent flying at 55-80 MPH that's going to hurt.

Saito taking up the role as a hero will be interesting to see though not sure how it will go but that is what the future chapters are for.

Guest chapter 4 . 1/12/2013
Always nice to see her get that good dose of reality with the way she acts. Them calling her even if indirectly a slave driver is true with how she acts the majority of the time with Saito specially early in the series. They could place her in a jail cell for quite a while if they wanted to with all the laws she has broken I'm sure.

Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Well...This looks like it could be interesting. You are at least including some reactions they are having to being in the modern world rather then the darkage level of tech they are use to.

Reishin Amara chapter 15 . 9/19/2012
This story is crack in a blender...love it.
Red Death chapter 15 . 8/14/2012
I hope you pick this up again someday. I could see your skills visibly improve from chapter one to the last chapter. Very entertaining!
Eipok chapter 8 . 9/15/2011
Meh, I'd have given into it. I'd have killed them all and then probably bunked up with one of the saner supervillains. Found myself a mentor and benefactor, y'know? Course, that's just me... I don't think going on a bloody rampage is quite for everyone... Just like how not everyone wants to be a bloated disease-ridden walking corpse to be loved by Grandpapa Nurgle and his Sons for all of eternity.

That said, can you imagine a supervillain in the DC universe that got his powers from Nurgle? THAT would be awesome. I need to find some DC/Warhammer crossovers...
Rc1212 chapter 14 . 8/9/2010
Great chapter and awesome work with the characters! Looking forward to the next chapter!
DemonRaily chapter 12 . 7/10/2010
Superheroes is the last thing that world needs, even 100 of them couldn't stabilize the situation but would only worsen it, it's entire world split into nobles and peasants, a world at war no less,and even if they stop it all by force, it is even worse than it was, no mater how righteous dictatorship is dictatorship, plus they would take away the chance for the world to improve by itself, because everyone would be just forced to behave
DemonRaily chapter 11 . 7/10/2010
Aren't the heroes in Louises world acting a bit overboard?
DemonRaily chapter 10 . 7/10/2010
And now the dog is playing hero again, after what he did there are special facilities whit white walls just for his kind, no?
DemonRaily chapter 8 . 7/10/2010
If he is a world away from Louise, his power would fade away, and he would be just a worthless boy again, so tell me how someone who got the taste of power such as him gonna react? More drama? After all void mage needs a Gandalf, no?