Reviews for In This Tainted Soul
Viva-taquitos chapter 25 . 9/28/2012
It took just about ten years for me to read this, but I did it! That's what happens when old fandoms kick you in the butt. Glad to see you're writing again!
moon essence chapter 17 . 8/12/2012
m.e.: How come all the humaniod guardians (Yue, Ruby Moon, Hei-ying) are all obsessed with their hair?

Yue, Ruby Moon, and Hei-ying: We're *not* obsessed!

m.e., Spinel Sun, and Keroberos: Whatever you say...
moon essence chapter 18 . 8/12/2012
I thought Yue and Keroberos were immortal...?
moon essence chapter 25 . 8/11/2012
Amazing story, very well written.
moon essence chapter 10 . 8/10/2012
Such a cute chapter! Little Kero sounds adorable!
moon essence chapter 9 . 8/8/2012
Hei-ying is a b****! How could he kill someone? Poor Hilligans! Hei-ying deserves to be painfully killed by Keroberos and Yue! And the love is just sick. No offense.
moon essence chapter 7 . 8/8/2012
You forgot the Cloud Card.
moon essence chapter 14 . 8/7/2012
Awww, that's so sweet. Kero's looking out for Yue. How cute...
yues lover chapter 2 . 1/28/2011
The evil character in this story reminds me of my character void. But so far I like it. I will read the rest later when I have time.
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 24 . 11/23/2010
o.O *speechless* I am in love with this story. It's a relief that you have sequels or else I might go strangle someone because the story ended. Strangely... I really like Hei-Ying... oh well, like attracts like, so I guess that means insane people will like other insane people... XD But anyways, Yue is completely awesome... and this story so perfectly portrays the angsty and bittersweet past... a beautigul masterpiece.

~Eru-chan
maricara chapter 25 . 6/10/2009
Ok, just let me say, WOW!

It's amazing stupendious and all that stuff. Now I have to find the contiuation because if I don't I will most definitly die a horrible and grusome death.

Wait you would like that. Okay, okay try this one if I can't find it I will die nice and quiet in my sleep. So maybe you can help me find the next story. he he he he.

Bye bye.
Laifan chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
Aw I'm loving your stories. I'm nearly finished with this one and I've read some of the sequel. I absolutely love your writing! you're the best writer I've met here in I love chibi yue _
fuusfuu chapter 25 . 4/29/2005
I really liked this story, although it took a while to read _;; and i LOVE little Yue! o you've made him so cute! *hugs him* the fic had plenty of angst aswell, just my sort of thing _

shall fave!
SleaHead chapter 25 . 7/14/2004
that last a nice LONG dark story. Love it
Neko Kouryou Too lazy to sign in chapter 25 . 4/25/2004
AH! :GLOMP: I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! :calms slightly: Dr. Megalomania, you are the GREATEST!
I'm so sorry that I haven't been reviewing through the story up until now, but, I have a good (not really... -_-...) reason for not doing it! See, my friend Achika (I believe that you're quite familiar with her. _) told me about this fic two years or so ago... I said I'd read it, but obviously, my procrastinating nature got the best of me... I read the first couple chapters a few months ago, and I sorta fell off of the fic again! :smacks herself: No fault of yours (AT ALL! It was all me! ToT) but my homework sorta ate my soul... So, for this past month (and especially this last week) I got onto FFN again, and started reading! ...Then I got addicted... When we were in *school* after my partner and I would finish our lab work that we'd been doing recently for Honors English, I'd steal the computer, get myself to FFN as fast as I could, and keep reading - nearly inflicting major bodily harm when he exited me out of IE in the middle of a chapter... _