Reviews for What to Expect
Eienvine chapter 9 . 3/25/2011
These are some great stories-I really enjoyed them.
AthenasHoliday chapter 9 . 1/2/2010
It's nice to hear different sides of the story... I especially enjoyed Mad March's chapter - partly because of its originality and partly because I had fun reading him as the narrator...

I can never hear that "fat cow" line enough!
Foxtail-Padfoot chapter 9 . 12/26/2009
Or hypnotism.
Erik'sTrueAngel chapter 9 . 12/26/2009
I can totally see Hatter doing card tricks as well. Love that he cannot fool Alice. Goes to show how perfect they are for each other and how well the other completes the other.
Indygodusk chapter 9 . 12/25/2009
These introspective pieces are very interesting and fun. Thanks!
Random Romantasist 999 chapter 9 . 12/25/2009
XD Love card trick Hatter! I can see him not likeing to be powerless. *(sigh)* He's always so in character. Man you're good.
Hcatty chapter 9 . 12/25/2009
Totally not your imagination. I think everyone sees Hatter as the shiz-nit at slight-of-hand of all types ;)
Imagine-Me-A-Song chapter 8 . 12/23/2009
Fantabulous job! I love how they all are very different but each one is logical for happening to that person. My favorite part was Hatter's eyes telling her to trust him. Yay!
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 8 . 12/22/2009
poor king so sorry for him

maria
Erik'sTrueAngel chapter 8 . 12/22/2009
After reading this, I was hoping he would get one smile. Even if it was a slight quirk. I did feel bad for Winston, especially at the end, but I was glad he finally stood up to her. Better late than never!
Random Romantasist 999 chapter 8 . 12/22/2009
Aw I always knew there was more to Winston than meets the eye. He's so sweet.
linzhatterxx chapter 8 . 12/21/2009
Aw. Poor Winston. :[

And I think the idea for your new story sounds great! I'd read it. :]
DirtyAim chapter 7 . 12/18/2009
Yeah, shit happens Marchy *snicker*

I dont really like that guy. Love how you added the Duchess in, that worked lovely.
meggieleigh chapter 7 . 12/18/2009
all of these little vignettes are amazing! just finished the Mad March one and now I feel kind of bad for him, but everything does make sense, can't wait for the next one!
Hcatty chapter 7 . 12/18/2009
Freakin' AWESOME. I officially have a new soft spot for Mad March.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »