Reviews for It Takes a Death House
crazyhpcfan chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Enjoyed this fave line was the one about Mac and Stella enjoying 'activities of mutual appreciation'.
PR Stella 926 chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Very nice story. Yea this was one of my fav epis. Why didn't they just do it before she left show
smut1956 chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
You took all the SMacked moments that made us all smack our lips and strung them together beautifully. It made me smile from start to finish.

Love this and thanks for sharing.

T.
hammer227 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
loved it! and i agree with you, something's up between those two all the thouches the glances and man 'Second Chances' was so the confirmation of that! great job!
Wildweasel chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Wow, that was great!

just make me wonder, and see that episode with a new perspective! now I can't stop grinning and think about the next episode. What if you were right and had seen it coming, that will be cool.

That was a very good one shot. Characters really canon and great descriptions.

Thanks for sharing. :)

WW
Tomate chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Aw this was so cute! Great work.
gettingoutofhereasap chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
The episode was awesome, and had so many potential Smacked moments, that it just begged for great fics to be written about it, in my opinion!

Great story!
csiAngel chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Aw :-) I love how you worked with the episode to show how plausible it is that they're already involved. The handholding with the phone was so shippy :-). Great addition to a great ep! Btw, you said Death House is your second favourite ep this season, what's your first? xx
sparkygirl82 chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
I Love it! I was so squeeing like a little girl at the Jets thing, then with him touching her all the time...very nicely done!
Franciska1983 chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
It's so much fun to read your stories. They are very well written and make me wish more and more smacked scenes on the show too. I hope they're gonna work on that now :D

Great job, as always.
here-not-there chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
it's so good to know that i wasn't the only one who thought this episode was full of SMack! :D

I was going "did he just say "we""? on the scene with sid. heehee, it'd be so funny if it was him that caught them.

and of course, HAND SEX! *fans* wow! you're amazing you know that?
afrozenheart412 chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
LMAO! Hand sex? See this is why I love to read, my vocabulary is expands with every story. :D I love the back and forth between the two of them, it is awesome. Not to mention that part about almost getting caught by Sid. He would be the fun one to catch them, wouldn't he? Great job!
rocksmacked chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
AW, that's great stories... Nice one word "Hand sex"..
tbcdf chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Um yeah. Absolutely hilarious. I mean, hand sex? Love it! Very cute and well-written, great job!
CreATiveGenIuS18 chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
haha hand sex ur genius so funny lol nice work on this last night's epi was so good and funny can't wait for bones tonote and another one of ur fics

xoxo crazy hot