Reviews for Cross Country
Ava Simbelmyne chapter 2 . 4/7/2017
wow...that was REALLY good! you should make a sequel, or keep going. The bad guys continue to try to kill Alex and the OSA with the people and students that are in the ambu. that would be AWESOME! Def. on my fav list!
Cha'90 chapter 2 . 12/28/2015
Please come back to this story. It's amazing!
Alibi Nonsense chapter 2 . 12/20/2015
I love the whole characterisation. It's just spot on. I mean, the OCs are believable, and K-Unit is (finally) normal, and Tom is crazy, but just teenage crazy, not 'hyped up on acid and caffeine' type crazy, and Alex is serious, but rebellious. It's all just awesome. The best bit, though, has to be Miss Bedfordshire vs. Fox. She is a strong, brave grammar Nazi and all-round mother. I salute her.
Also, the 'run forest run' bit cracked me up. XD
NeonBlackRoseRevived chapter 2 . 6/5/2015
Words cannot describe how much I wish for you to update just so I can see what happens next
TheSupremeShadowOverlord chapter 2 . 6/27/2014
surprisingly captivating. It ends abruptly but this way I can believe everything worked out well so that's nice. The world needs more happy endings, and Alex certainly does even more than most people
zrexheartz chapter 2 . 12/29/2013
hahhaha i loved tom in this chappie
KAnders4198 chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
Good story.
forbiddenstars chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
That was awesome! I love how snarky Tom is. He's the best :)
Good story! humor, action, you got it all.
1sunfun chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
Interesting story.
1sunfun
september ninth chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
i really just love tom XD so funny!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/18/2012
Cliffy! Update soon! Please please please!
sweetheart35 chapter 2 . 6/17/2012
Loved it! As per usual, your writing style was engaging, entertaining and highly realistic! I cannot wait till you post something else!
Scorpia710 chapter 2 . 6/16/2012
LOL, I want to use this line SO bad! (Jackson perked up at the nickname. "Cub? He calls you Cub? That's… adorable.") I love it, I was grinning from one ear to the other.

Great chapter, though I'm glad I found this story now instead of three years ago, *grin* Perfect ending, and you can tell that your writing style has improved (not that there was anything wrong with the first chapter! ;) ) Thanks for sharing!

scorpia710
Scorpia710 chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Congrats on an awesome story so far, I adore the characterization, and your use of words! The original characters are really fun too, and Alex's humor is vibrant and enjoyable-obviously, a fantastic first chapter, :D

Thanks so much for sharing! Have a great weekend!

Scorpia710
Writer With Sprite chapter 2 . 6/15/2012
Wow, this is great! You wrote this like a wizard and its well worth the wait. Hope you update soooooooooooon!