Reviews for Cross Country
BeTrueToThyself chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Ha, Alex's humor is so dry. I love that they just stare at him at the very end. And Tom at the beginning is funny!

Anthony Horowitz does seem to love those gadgets. I like that for once, it's not all that cool. (I wonder if it would/could be pressed under the force of the water...?)
amcj062 chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Loved it! Short, action-packed, realistic (for a series about a teenage spy, at least...) and just enough convolutedness to match with MI6's mentality. Plus, thank you SO much for actually characterizing Eagle as something other than comedy relief, which happens embarasingly too often in this fandom
ThReE AqUiLa chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Yes i want a sequel! this was very well written its definetly going on my favs!
ATYHRHKPL chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
I do cardio xD

Tis epic :)
PsychoWing chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
This was awesome. Abrupt ending, but that does leave it open to continuation (which I hope occurs). Loved Alex's excuse at the end.
EriKaBalDeL chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
nice..!
Ravenklaw-Girl chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
You so should do a sequel! I'd definitely read it!
abbi chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
i like it u should write more :)
FoxGlade chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
lol! love the last line. Great work :)
UponAtlas chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
omg this is good like GOD. please write a sequl!
Lake25 chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
hee...that was...cool

and now i understand what you meant at the beginning...

well knoe that that bad man can't hurt our little cub anymore i so do want you to write a sequel!

please!

ciao
VampirePrince4ever chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
wow! love it! looking forward for the other one-shot!:) and please please please keep writing for "Let No One Think I Gave In" ! it is so good! i am dying to know what happens next!
feathersofbronze chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
oh, please, please do! Oh- did you know that a 10-k run should only take 40 minutes for guys? I wonder how many "incidents" Alex can get in in 40 minutes? 40?
baldy911 chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
lol plz make a sequal it will be funny this was great
Calla Argenue chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
"I do cardio" has to be the line ever. I can imagine Alex deadpanning it to!

This was great. Can't wait to read more from you!
68 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »