Reviews for Unspoken Fears
DaynaWayna chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Woo hoo! GREAT job, Karen. I really enjoyed this look into Ponch's psyche. For all his bravado, I really think he's more insecure than people realize. You played his emotions very well and I really enjoyed how he tried to release his emotions through sex (which of course failed epically... the b*tch. LOL) and then saw Michelle with new eyes.

TOTALLY LOVE CADET KELLIE WAUGH! Your descriptions of her are amazing... I need to learn how to do that trick with grey eyeliner, too! LOL I can't wait to see her in action; I know you only focused on her guilt and stuff for this story, but she's a cop and I wanna see her kick hiney like Bonnie does. :D

And I have to say, I had to go back to the beta document to see what exactly you kept of my 'suggestion' when they met at the burger joint... I couldn't tell your stuff from mine and it ROCKED! I loved it. And I really like how Ponch feels about her. I like that he's attracted to a cop now... that will be a good fit for him. Now If we just get to see "Officer" Kellie Waugh, we'll be in business!

Thanks for a fabulous read, and I'm looking forward to reading the third story. :)