Reviews for The Birds And The Bees: M
Jen chapter 1 . 11/13
Very nice! Loved it!
Ahahahahaha. His mother and uncle are too funny. :D
V1X3N93 chapter 1 . 3/5
Lmao particularly love the start when want tell zuko that he didn't have to worry and they wouldn't have sex. Llmfao
Was laughing so hard that I couldn't breathe and my friend seen me and asked if I was o.k... lol
Definitely a favorite
Uffff! I need a new pair of pants now.
Deadly Yancy chapter 1 . 8/21/2016
Hot smut me being happy Thanks you so much! This fanfic is amazing :3
Selina chapter 1 . 7/4/2016
Love the dominance of zuko
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2016
Awesome
kitty chapter 1 . 1/10/2016
A-MA-ZING! Love their dynamics and personality :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2015
MORE! PLEASE I NEED ANOTHER ONE OF THESE
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
That was a really good its kinda dumb how aang is almost 14 and yet he had no idea wat the birds and the bees AND he didnt even know wat an erection wss maybe that was supposed to be adorable but not to me,because i knew wat sex and an erection was wen i was 7.
Please dont take offense ro wat i said these are NOT criticisms, i enjoyed the story
BUT its a great story LUV it, LUV u,_
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
OMG that was so good you should make another one a second chapter this is the most beautiful and hot story I have ever read
N.E.D.CL.1 chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Awesome story! I'm glad someone else loves this pairing as much as I do.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Lol hiii its nekokittylove42 and I LOVE ZUKAANG! PLEASE WRITE MORE! I loved the innocent and shy Aang with the aggressive but living Zuko. Im yaoi fangirl so all over this! Zukaang forever!
Loveaoi chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
Loved it! XD
Misa chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
I know this fanfic is old but still it's cute how Aang is so freakin clueless and how Zuko is so flustered. ''I WILL NEVER TOUCH YOU WITH MY ERECTION!'' I was reading this at around 1:30am and nearly exploded with laughter literally had to hold myself back...I'll just let it out here...AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!
Love this fanfic really makes me want to read more of your amazing work!
XOXO